NoteBook📘

"Promises are meant
To be Broken
replaced
By a lifetime
Of trust...
by- myeonchu🐥🐰

I dropped my umbrella instantly and tried to move the wooden block which fell on Sehun but I Was not strong enough to move it. I called my dad and ambulance right away. Sehun was unconscious when we found him and his face was bleeding.

Sehun was hospitalized for 10 days. Sehun suffered mild fracture in his right hand and right leg, his right cheek got a few stitched because the skin was torn by nail on wooden block.

My dad borrowed money from his boss to pay the hospital bill. So, I delivered milk to 50 houses every morning to help my dad earn money. My boss was kind,  he gave me 1 small bottle of milk everyday. I gave the milk to Sehun.

************************
********
Spring had come and school started again. I was busy with school and Sehun attended the same school as me, he was in 7th grade. Everyday Sehun and I went to school together and he always waited for me to go home together. Every time I saw Sehun being Bullied by his classmates, I would scolded them while tweaking their ears. After sometimes, no one dared to bully Sehun again because they were afraid of me.

🐐🐐🐐🐐🐐 🌲🌲🌲🌲🌲🐐🐐🐐🌲🌲🌲🐐🐐🐐🌲🌲🐐🐐🐐🌲

Christmas has coming... So, The three of us exchanged gifts in the living room on Christmas eve. Suddenly Sehun mumbled, "Thank you, ahjussi." My dad and I dropped our jaws in shock. "You can talk??... I thought You're a mute for this whole time," I said while staring at Sehun in disbelief. My dad smiled at Sehun and said, "Ahjussi will be happy if you can call Ahjussi Appa. "

"Call me noons," I said. Sehun ignored me. I pouted at Sehun, "Tch!" I said, "Give me the back the notebook! " Sehun shock his head while hugging his notebook tightly over his chest.
"Appa ~Look at him," I whined to my dad. My dad only laughed.

I approached Sehun and tried to seize his notebook from his. I ticked him harder, When he was Off guard. I took away his notebook and ran to my bedroom

************
I was awoke from my sleep in the morning because of Sehun's cries. I opened my eyes then turned to see Sehun who was crying behind me. I asked in half awake, "What’s wrong, Sehun-ah?" Sehun hugged me right
away then replied me with sobs, "You were bleeding, noona... I thought you would die, just like my Emma and Appa that day."
"Huh?" I asked in confused. When I saw the calendar on my desk, I gasped. I quickly released Sehun's hug then left my bedroom and went to the bathroom to check. The wide blood stains was from my period blood.
"What a silly boy.... He is indeed just a kid..he is too innocent."  I returned to my bedroom and changed my bed sheet immediately.

5 years and 3 months later.

I placed a new bed brochure in front of Sehun when Sehun was doing his homework. Sehun put away the brochure without seeing it. "Sehun-ah,  which one do you like? Noona will buy it for you", I said. Sehun just ignored me. "Okay, then  I will buy the cheapest one," I said. Sehun looked at me and asked, "Does sleeping with Me make noona feel uncomfortable now?" "Not really. I'm used to it’s," I replied. "Then no need to buy it," said Sehun.

I left Sehun and take a shower. When I returned to my bedroom to get dressed,  Sehun immediately left my bedroom and waited outside. When I was done, I opened the door and told Sehun to come in.

"O! You still have it," I said when I saw Sehun's notebook that I gave 5 years ago. When  I wanted to see the contend, Sehun quickly grabbed it. I stared at Sehun with suspicion and said, "You must have written bad things about me, right?" Sehun ignored me. I pouted at Sehun,  "Tch!"
I fell asleep fast because of tired.

I woke up too early because I slept early last night. Sehun was still sleeping soundly next to me. I studied Sehun's face closely in the dim light.

"He is so cute when he i's sleeping," I said in my heart while smiling. "But he becomes annoying when he is awake," I grumbled in my heart.

Suddenly I remembered about  Sehun's notebook.  I took out Sehun's notebook from his backpack., then read Sehun's notebook in my heart,  "Name: Oh Sehun..  Date of Birth: April 12th,1994.. I like :Emma, appa, meat, bubble tea, dog, Luhan's appa... Things that I dislike : robber,  uncle, thunder, noona... Wait a second... Noona??...He doesn’t like me after everything I have done for him?? I instantly stopped reading Sehun's notebook with annoyance.

I took out a marker from my backpack.  I drew cat whiskers on Sehun's face carefully without waking him up. I left my room and went to the College.

When I got off the bus, a guy ran past me and his book fell accidentally.  I picked up his book and shouted, " Excess me!! You dropped your book!! The guy kept running. I kept calling him. I ran past him, then I returned his book immediately. The guy unplugged the earphones from his ears and said, "Thanks and Sorry, I didn’t hear you earlier." "It's okay," I replied and adjust my breathe.

By the way my name is Kim junmyeon. "And your's!"