Why!! Xiao Zhan??

Sehun quickly pulled his lips away from my lips when I opened my eyes. I said with annoyance, "Yaa, Oh Sehun... Did you just kiss me?... Do you want to die?" Sehun ignored me. I wiped my lips and said irritably, "If you do it again, I swear I will kick you out of my home!  Urghhh! You just ruined the happiness of my first kiss!

I nagged at Sehun for about 10 minutes continuously but Sehun ignored me and tried hard to focus on his study..
" What a silly boy... You should have saved your first kiss for the girl you like...Why did you waste your first kiss on me like that,"
I grumbled in my heart.

I accidentally met Xiao Zhan at the market. Xiao Zhan and I had not met each other after she had moved to another high  school 3 years ago. Zhan told me that she majored photography at College and already had  a boyfriend.   Xiao Zhan decided to come with me to my home so we could chat longer.

Xiao Zhan asked , "How is Sehun doing?" "Well... He is still annoying, I replied.

Sehun came to the kitchen to drink a glass of water. When  Sehun was about to leave the kitchen, Xiao Zhan said, " Woahh, our Sehunnie has grown up so much that he i's talker than us now." Sehun stopped his steps, then he turned to Zhan and smiled briefly at her. " I wish... I have also younger brother like him," said Zhan.  "Then you can adopt him. I will be happy if you do that," I said. Sehun looked at me in silence, then he left the kitchen.
"Look at how annoying he is.... His expression is always flat like that whenever he looks at me or talks to me," I said.

2 days later.

Junmyeon and I went to Cinema to meet up with Xiao Zhan and her boyfriend. "Luhan-ah, this is my boyfriend,  kris...Oppa,this is my best friend, Xiao Luhan," said Zhan. Kris and I nodded to each other with a smile.. "This is my boyfriend, Kim Junmyeon, " I said with a smile.

2 hours Later.
Junmyeon took me home  and kissed me before he left. I went to my room to change my dress. I saw Sehun sleeping soundly.  I peeked into Sehun's backpack to see how many chocolates he got from his girlfriends because Today is "Valentine's Day". But I didn’t find any.

I spotted Sehun's notebook that I gave in between books inside his backpack.  I grabbed it and read it randomly in my heart, " Noona is so fierce, I Don't like her... I love the milk noona gives every morning, but still I don't like her...Xiao Zhan noona is a nice person,  if only noona had half of Zhan noona's kindness..." I looked at Sehun who was sleeping and grumbled in my heart, "why should I be a nice Person to you? If it wasn’t because of appa, I would have kicked you out of my house!"

"Noona's hug was so warm, my fear of lightning and thunder was gone instantly once she hugged me, I felt safe in her hug. I love the smell of noona's shampoo when I sleep while embracing her from behind."  Sehun's note made me smile.
.

I skipped more pages to find Sehun's latest notes. " I don’t know why I was shocked when I saw noona and that guy were kissing. Noona became silly after kissing. I wondered if I would become same like noona after kissing, so I kissed noonaNoona's lips are very soft, but I wonder why does her lips Tate's bitter? It tastes like, uhmm, something like medicine?  I Don't know. Maybe noona has a disease that she kept secret," I read in my heart while holding back my laughter.

"Sehun thought I had a disease... He also called Junmyeon that guy....He is really funny," I mumbled in my heart while holding back my giggles.

I flipped the next page, there were only two notes left to read, from yesterday and today. I read it in my heart, "Today I got chocolate cookies from Mina at school and I love her...." Before I finished reading Sehun's note, suddenly Sehun woke up. I quickly put Sehun's notebook back into his backpack and went to sleep.

**********************************************

I came to Sehun's school because my dad got summoned by Sehun's teacher. I left teacher's room after having long chat with Sehun's teacher. I walked to the school  canteen.

Just when I was going to buy a drink at canteen, I accidentally saw Sehun from afar. A female student also approached Sehun with a smile.  I intended to eavesdrop the conversation of Sehun and the female student because of curious,  because I never knew how Sehun interacted with his friends  at school, so I took little detour to approach them from their behind,  then I used my book to cover my face and sat close to them.

Sehun said without looking at her, "I'm sorry, Mina. I can't accept your feelings because I like someone else." Mina asked, "Who?" Sehun answered, "Xiao Zhan."