The Night Eve

I really didn’t want to do anything because my heart was still hurt so bad, but I Couldn't let myself drown in my sadness I had responsibility.  I walked to the kitchen to prepare food for Sehun. When I cut the Kimball, I accidentally cut my finger and I screamed in pain,
"Aaa!"

Sehun ran to me and asked "Noona,  What wrong?"  "Nothing,  I just cut my finger ", I replied while sighing in pain. Sehun took my bleeding finger and inserted it into his mouth to suck its blood. Suddenly tears ran down my face without me realising it. Sehun  asked worriedly, " Does it really hurt?" I nodded, "It's not my finger that is hurt but It's my heart."

Sehun stared at me sadly and asked, "What can I do told make your pain go away?" I didn’t answer Sehun,  I only cried.  Sehun  hugged me and patted my back gently to calm me.

2 months later.

"Merry Christmas, " I greeted all my co-workers that I past by as I walked leaving my office. I was started when I saw Sehun waiting for me in office lobby. I asked, "Sehun-ah, what are you doing here?"  I came to pick you up," Sehun replied.
.

Sehun kept holding my hand as we walked together side by side. I looked at Sehun and said, "Sehun-ah " "Let's spend Christmas eve together alone, just you and me," Sehun said without looking at me.
"Okay," I replied unsure.

Sehun took me to the park. Snows began falling when Sehun and I sat on a park bench.  I smiled when I felt snow begin to accumulate on my face.
Suddenly I heard the sound of camera taking a photo. I opened my eyes and turned to Sehun,  I saw Sehun holding his phone like he had just taken a photo of me. I asked, "Did you just  take my photo? " Sehun ignored me and shoved his phone into his pocket. I chased Sehun while yelling, "Yaa! Delete it!

"Today, I want to create a beautiful memory with someone special... " Sehun said while staring at me.
"You are a special person to me.. My heart hurts when I see you cry... I Don't want to see you cry again... I want you to be happy...  I will get a real joy after I graduate from College.  I will make you happy.. I promise".

I smiled at Sehun and said, " I promise  I Won't cry anymore.  You don’t have to worry about me.

The temperature was getting cold as Sehun and I walked back home from the bus stop. Sehun took off his jacket and wore it on me shoulders.  I said," I have my own jacket." Sehun said, "It's cold, Noona needs more jackets." "But you will be cold," I said worriedly.
"You can hug me so I'm not cold," Sehun said without looking at me. I asked,  "You want me to hit you?"

Sehun went straight to take a shower once we arrived home. I sat on sofa bed to watch TV. I wrapped my body with Sehun's blanket because of cold. Sehun approached me after showering, he sat on sofa bed next to me. I shared the blanket with Sehun. I didn’t realize that Sehun kept looking at me when I was watching TV until I suddenly turned to him and our eyes met. Sehun quickly turned his face away from me.

Sehun smelled my hair and mumbled, "I love the smell of noona's shampoo. "
I smiled.
Sehun mumbled in a hushed voice behind me, "I love you, noona." "I love you too, our Sehunnie...  Let's be good to each other from now on," I replied with a smile.  Sehun asked, "our sehunnie? " I looked back to see Sehun and  I replied,  "Yes, I decided to love you as my younger brother from now on."

"I don’t want to be your younger brother, " said Sehun. I asked confusedly,  "What? But why?"
Sehun replied, " Because...Because I want to be your boyfriend. " I burst out laughing.

Sehun started at me and asked, "Can’t I be your boyfriend? " I answered firmly, "No!" "First, I'm your noona and you are my younger brother. Second, I can never fall in love with a kid like you... So, you better find a girl at your age and date her." " I'm not a kid," Sehun argued. "But you are not a man," I argued.

"Go and Try to get close to Mina.. Who knows you still have feeling for her," I said. "Mina is not my first love." Sehun denied.  "But you said you love her," I argued.  "When did I say it? I never said I love her."
"You wrote it on your notebook, " I said. He asked,"Did you read my notebook?" "Oops," I replied spontaneously.

Sehun looked into my eyes and said,"If York have read my notebook, then you should have known who my first love is." "Yeah...It's Mina," I replied. "Then you must have misread it," said Sehun.

Sehun got up from sofa bed, he took his notebook from his backpack, then he gave me his Notebook while saying, "Show me, where I wrote I love Mina." I turned pages to find Sehun's note on Valentine's day 2 years ago, then I read it loudly, " Today I got chocolate cookies from Mina at school and I love her cookies... Cookies?.. Wait a second, didn’t you write, "I love her'?" My voice grew smaller because I became less sure of what remembered.

Suddenly I remembered that I didn’t get to read Sehun's note until finish that time because he woke up in sudden. So, who is you fist love?... Is it Xiao Zhan?

Sehun stared at me and said, "If I tell you who my first love is, will you help me make her my girlfriend? " "Sure," I replied.
"You will find out if you keep reading, " said Sehun.

I continued reading, "Today noona looks pretty in her newly bought white dress... Noona is so beautiful when she smiles... I think I have fallen for noona, " I stopped reading Sehun's note. "What does this mean?...  So... Is it me?"

Sehun looked at me and asked, "You will help me, right?" I closed sehun's Notebook and returned it to him. "No," I answered firmly,  then I walked toward my room.  Before I entered room, suddenly Sehun chased me and pulled me into his arms, then he kissed me forcibly.