Khushi suddenly snapped her head and moved away from him.

What the....
Arnav said.

If you trust me, then why didn't you tell me ??
I mean you could even tell me after you came back right ???
Khushi asked him.

Yeah right !!
Arnav replied in a sarcastic way.
I tried to tell you every single damn time, but madam will always run away from me.

Yes, I was hurt that time. But I was home only. Khushi replied with a confused face.

Haha very funny dear wife.
After that misunderstanding I tried every way to talk to you, you will always run away and moreover you I don't know where you went away today.
Arnav replied with a frown.

Oh !!
I went to Lavanyaji's house in the morning , Khushi replied with a sheepish smile.

Okay, but why ??
Arnav asked.

That's none of your business, Khushi replied back.

Alright, whatever you say my jaan.
Because what matters to me is you and you only, saying that he took her in his arms once again.

Khushi too hugged him back with a huge smile, relieved that she won't have to face that man alone.
Her Arnavji was with her now, so she need not worry anymore.😊😊

~~

Anjali, Nani, Mami and Akash came home from the temple.
Mami quickly went and sat on the sofa exhausted.

Manorama why are you sitting there ??
Aapko fresh up nahi hona kya ?? ( You're not going to fresh up ).
Asked Nani.

No pliz, hum itna tiredz howat hai ki humse aur chala nahi raha, thatz ijj bhy I bhill sitz herez for sometimez ( No please, I'm so tired that I cannot walk for some more, that is why I will sit here for sometime ).

Theek hai aapki marzi ( okay, it's your wish ) .
Anjali replied back.

Aree, Rohit beta aap eeha akele ??
Aree, Rohit you here alone ?).
Nani asked Rohit, seeing him sitting on the sofa with a dazed face.

Not getting any response, the three of them just shrugged their shoulders and moved towards their room to freshen up.

Mami was tossing around not able to sleep due to back pain, when she saw Rohit sitting opposite her I'm a dazed way.

Hello hi bye bye, bhat ijj wrong bhit thij buoy ??( Hbb , what is wrong with this boy ??).

Rohit !!! Rohit !!
She tried calling him but got no response.

She was too tired to even stand up and move towards him , so she took her chappal and threw it towards him 😁😁.
( Kya kare Manorama Mami hai hi itni komal 😁😁😂😂).

Feeling something hit him hard, Rohit came out from his daze and stroked his face feeling the pain.

Who the hell threw this chappal in my face, he shouted.

Rohit beta, it ij me Manorama Mami.
Can you come here once. She called him.

Rohit realising that it was Mami who threw the chappal gave a quick smile towards her and replied aree Mami you, he moved towards her even though he was gritting his teeth and killing her thousand times in his head.

Kahiye , hum kya kare same hai aapke liye Mamiji ??  ( Tell me what can I do for you Mamiji ?).
Rohit asked with a forced smile.

Hain ?? Reallyz tum humre liye karoke ?? ( Really you will do for me ? ).
Manorama asked with a hopeful face, still lying down on the sofa.

Ji bilkul , aapke liye kuch bhi Mamiji ( Of course, anything for you Mamiji ).
Rohit said.

Acha, aisan hai toh tum plij humra kamar dabai do zara, itna dard kar raha hai ki, I don't knowj bhat to sayj.
( Really, if it's like that then you please massage my back, it's paining so much that I don't know what to say ).

What ??
Rohit almost shouted.

Bhat , bhat ?
Muh bandh karo aur daba toh zara, baad mein hum tumka humra ispecial jooce pilayenge.
( What, what ?.
Shut your mouth and massage it, later on I will let you drink my special juice ).
Manorama replied back.

Tu toh gaya Rohit ( You're gone Rohit ).

Kaa keh rahe ho, jalti karo , caam onz caam onz. ( What are you saying, do it fast, come on, come on. )

Rohit had no other choice but to massage it.
He was massaging it with a sulking face.

Upstairs two person were looking and laughing at his condition.
( You guys might have guessed who 😜😜).

--------------------------------------------------------
Hope you guys will like it 🙏🙏
Please no more flakes 😅😅😁😁.
Thank you so much for the views, votes and comments. 🙏🙏