━𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

Start from the beginning

“Mr. Schue?” Rachel asks. He gives her a yeah in response. “While I admire your choice of the groundbreaking ‘70s musical aren’t you worried the adult themes might be a a point of controversy?” Sky would agree with Rachel’s point, but she loved Rocky Horror so she was a bit biased.

“Seriously. A school in Texas couldn’t even do Rent.” Kurt adds onto Rachel’s point. “Caused an outrage and they had to cancel the show.”

“Isn’t that the whole point of the arts? Pushing boundaries, doing things people say you can’t for the sake of self-expression.” As Mr. Schue talked, Sam had tapped on Sky’s arm with a pen. She looked over and saw that Sam had wrote something in her notebook.

You look good today ;)’ was written on the paper.

This small little note he wrote made her so happy. A big smile was plastered on her face. She slowly looked up at the boy and saw him smirking. She quickly tool her pen and wrote him back.

You look cute today always ♡’  Sky scribbled today out and now Sam was the one with the smile.

Little did the two know, Santana was watching over their shoulders to see any and everything they did. And after seeing the notes they were writing to each other, her suspicion of them liking each other was confirmed.

“Look, I got it all figured out.” Mr. Schue brings the two out of their little world to pay back attention to their teacher. “I cut out some of the more risqué sections and I’m sending home permission slips to all your parents to make sure that they’re okay with it. And we are going to charge admission and use the proceeds to help pay for transportation to nationals in New York.” The class room let out excited gasps again. Sam turns to Sky with wide eyes. “New York!?” He mouths to her. She was so excited that she had to bite her lip to not scream. She nodded her head. “Okay. Let’s talk about casting.”

“Oh. Finn and I will play Brad and Janet.” Rachel says and Schuester points towards her.

“And I will be playing the guy in the wheelchair, right?” Artie spoke and raised his hand. “That’s what I was thinking. “And I thought Kurt could play the role of Frank-N-Furter.”

“No. There’s no way I’m playing a transvestite in high feels and fishnets and wearing lipstick.” Kurt protests. “Why? ‘Cause that look was last season?” Santana says which earns a mental scoff from Sky.

“I’ll do it.” Mike speaks up. “Really? It’s the male lead.” Tina asks since she knows Mike isn’t that confident in singing still. “I know, but I’m feeling a little more confident about my singing voice, after our duets project.” Mike smiles.

“Great! I have no problem with that.” Mr. Schue exclaims. “Now we’re a little short on female roles so we’re gonna have to double up on Columbia’s and Magenta’s.”

“I’m of course, Magenta.” Sky raises her hand and points to her already magenta hair. “We have the same thought process, Sky.” Mr. Schue points to her.

“It’s standard practice on Broadway. It’ll preserve your voices.” Rachel looks back at everyone.

“I’d like to preserve you in a jar -in my basement.” Mercedes says as everyone starts laughing.