Chapter 27 ~~• My Alien Lover

XXVII- Serendipity

XXVII- Serendipity

Y/N

- 7 Years Later -

"Madame, the meeting is about to start in 10 minutes." Said Nami, my secretary.

"Okay I'll just fix my face."I nodded and retouch my make up. It's not much, just a little mascara and a lipstick. I want it to be a little natural.

"Who are we meeting today?"I asked her.

"Oh umm." She fix her glasses and check the IPad in her hand.

"It's Mr. Kim the Chief Executive Officer of  KIM HF COMPANY."

"Hmm housing finance isn't it?" I raised a brow and she nodded.

"Why would a Housing finance company scheduled a meeting with us?" I became curious.

We has the same field so why do they want to have a partnership with us.

I took my pink blazer and wore it. I was wearing a black shirt, pink slack and a black stiletto.

"Let's go." I said and went out of my office. Nami followed me.

I own a company, I am the CEO of it,  LEE BANK. With the past Seven years I used those years to be successful, I'm sure Taehyung would be so proud of me today.

Nami opened the elevator for us and we both went inside.

"Nami I'll eat lunch with Yammy later so no need to make lunch for me." I smiled to her and she nodded.

"Okay Ms. Lee!" She salute making me chuckle. She was the only one who I am close in this company.

"Ms. Lee, I want to ask something... I'm really curious." She nervously said.

"What is it?"

"Your necklace and ring Madame, are you engaged? Who gave it to you? I thought you don't have a boyfriend? Are you secretly married?" She asked a lot of questions.

Right, I  am still wearing the necklace and the ring he gave to me, I never take it off.

"Someone special gave it to me."I said to her.

"Oh so Ms. Lee has love life too!" She stated like it was so impossible. Yeah that might seem to them, since I don't usually hang out with any man, just work.

Until now, I'm still hoping and waiting for Taehyung to come back to me which now looks so impossible, seven years without a clue makes me hopeless but I believe in his words, aissh he said he'll only take a vacation but why is it taking so long?

My eyes became watery again so I pinched my arm to distract myself from other thing, Not today.

"But who is it Madame?" She asked again.