Chapter 6~~• My Alien Lover

VI- Sleepover

VI- Sleepover

Y/N

"So do you all understand the lesson?" Our subject teacher asked us.

"Yes Ms. Choi. " We all said. But for me, I really don't understand the other part of the lesson because I was too preoccupied about Lee Yumi, I've been seeing her in my dreams and it's quite annoying.

"Okay so you're going to have a research and you will be 5 in a group, you can choose your partner. " She said then sit on the teacher's chair.

I'm really thinking that she is bored and she just ordered us to have a research so she can have free time in the next meeting.

"Of course you'll be my partner Y/n!" I felt someone snake her arms in my arms, Yammy.

"Now we just have to find two person." She said smiling and she's not letting me go yet. But two? Why not three?

"Is there already three of us?"I asked her, how am I not informed about this.

"Duh Taehyung is in our group, right Taehyung?" Yammy smiled at Taehyung. And he raised a brow but nod anyway, I think he's not aware too. This two are allies!!!

"Hi Classmate! Do you still have a a space for two?" Someone asked us. Well I guess it's not hard to find a partner I was about to say yes but yammy said no.

"No." She shortly said. Then the girls left, frowning.

"Why did you reject them? I thought we need two more?"I asked Yammy.

"We need someone who will be able to help up, and from that girls I don't think they will help, come on Y/n Choose wisely!" She said rolling her eyes. Is it though?or she just hate that Fatima girl because she's the girlfriend of his ex boyfriend, anyway it's not my story to tell.

"Let's get some boys so that Taehyung will have someone that he can talk to during the research. " Yammy clap her hands. She really care for him huh?

"Y-yeah I think that is a good idea. " Speaking of boys, I didn't see Taehyung talk to anyone yet except us and the faculty members. Do you think he's also- No it's impossible he's too manly.

After a minutes of waiting we finally complete the group, Yammy accepted
Odette and her boyfriend Leo. Now we're in the cafeteria to eat lunch but instead of eating, we have meeting!!

"So now you know the rules?" Yammy asked while walking back and forth with her hands behind her, seriously she looks like a boss or something. It's not like we will apply for a job so she need to interview all of us!

"Yes ma'am!" we answered her.

"Okay very good, You Y/n!" She pointed me with a stick. I really want to roll my eyes at her but she's enjoying this act so I'll just let my friend be happy. Even if she's crazy.