Chapter 12 - Preparing For A Date

Start from the beginning

"What is it?" I asked him confused.
"We go to Heaven and have a date there." Instead and my eyes went wide. Oh this is a great idea. I so want to do this.
"Yes I can show you the house I grew up in and I can show you around because you've never been to Heaven right?" I asked Rye.
"Yeah I have never been to Heaven." Rye said proving my theory.
"Yes this is going to be so fun!" I shouted.
"Alright love calm down we first need to make sure we can go, I need to talk to my dad while you need to speak to yours." Rye said smiling at me. He is right, we can't go until people know we are going to Heaven, If we just turn up everyone would be scared about a devil being there.
"Ok Rye I will." I said and I walked to the phone and opened the panel in the wall ready to call Heaven. I felt two hands on my hips and I smiled and turned to Rye.
"I won't be gone too long ok baby, I promise we are going to make this an amazing first date for both of us." He said smiling and I giggled as we both leaned in and shared a sweet kiss before he left to go talk to his father. I stared at the empty door, day dreaming. I love that devil so much. I then got out of my day dream remembering what I was doing and I called Heaven.
"Hello this is the temple of angels, John speaking how can I help?" My fathers voice rang through the phone.
"Hey father it's me, now me and my soulmate need a favour." I said.
"Oh hello my son what can I do for you?" He asked me.
"Well me and Rye have never been on a date before and because I've seen all of Hell there isn't really any romantic spots, so we had the idea to go to Heaven so I could show Rye where I used to live and show him the sites. Please can we do this father please." I said pleading I heard a chuckle behind me and I turned to see Rye in the doorway, I winked at him then turned back to hear what my father has to say.
"I don't know Andy we would have to gather up everyone in Heaven and tell them that a devil is coming so they won't be alarmed. But it would take all of today and tomorrow to prepare making sure everyone knows." My father said. Then I thought we could do the date in a couple days so it should be fine.
"But that's fine we can do the date in three days time so everyone is prepared for our arrival right Rye." I said and turned to him for his opinion, Rye was now sat on the bed, he looked like he was thinking for a moment then he nodded.
"Yeah see it's fine." I said back into the phone.
"Ok my son we will do that I will gather as many people as I can today, then do another gathering tomorrow so everyone knows your coming ok?" My father asked.
"Yeah ok thank you father that would be great right bye father love you." I said
"Bye Andy love you too." He said and I hung up. And I put the phone back into the panel in the wall.
"My dad says he's fine with it he doesn't care, So we are doing the date in three days time?" Rye asks me.

"Yep." I said as I walked over to the bed.
"So what do you want to do know?" I asked him as I stood infront of him. He looked up at me with a smirk.
"I want to do this." He said and grabbed my waist and put me on the bed with me laughing loudly as he got on top of me. He then started to kiss me and I kissed back. He started trailing hickeys down my neck and on my coler bone with me moaning as he went. He made sure to suck and bite harder on my sweet spot making me moan like crazy as he went travelling my skin. Yes I know what hickeys are now and I would say they are my most favourite thing Rye could ever give me.
He took my top off next and started giving me hickeys on my chest and tummy. My wings came out on their own and wrapped around Rye as Rye's devil tail was wagging like a dog.
"Oh so good." I moaned out as he bit my tummy. Yes yes this is all I want, for him to touch, kiss and bite my naked skin all day long ahh its amazing. But what surprised me was when he stopped he pulled his top of too. Ooo this is new. I thought as I traced my fingers over his broad shoulders and muscular arms. He then got back on top of me. I love how my skin feels pressed against his.
"Are you trying something new again?" I asked him and he smirked at me.
He then got off me and laid down beside me. I looked at him with confusion.
What is he doing?
"Its your turn to give me hickeys now." He said. Oh wow I didn't expect that.
"Um ok." I said and crawled on top of him. I started kissing him first like he does, then I trailed down and kissed his neck. I started to suck on a spot on his neck hearing his moans vibrate under my lips. And once I did one I couldn't stop I did more and more moving across his neck then his chest and tummy hearing him moan my name a couple times. I can see why Rye likes doing this. This is so addicting, his body tastes so strongly of chocolate and I love it I love it so much. I accidentally bit down on his nipple making him give off the loudest moan yet. It encouraged me to continue so I kept biting and sucking on that right nipple. I don't know how Rye held back from giving me hickeys when he was just kissing me. This is so good but I do prefer for me to be the one getting hickeys rather then giving them but this Is still good. I felt Rye hold my bum with his hands as I trailed down his abs. When I got to the bottom of his torso I bite down harder than any time he has done it to me. It was an accident but it caused Rye to moan louder and him to squeeze my bum in his hands making me moan as well. I felt myself grow hard, oh my lord I couldn't help it, this feels so good and with Rye hard underneath me as well. It kind of makes me want to go all the way, but I know I'm not ready yet I know it will be amazing when the time does come I just want it to be worth it. I looked up at Rye and he looked at me, he was a bit sweaty but he looked so hot. He moved his hands from my bum and cupped my face.
"You're like a ravenous dog aren't you baby? We are definatly doing that again some time but I like giving you hickeys more." Rye said in a husky voice.
"I like you giving me them more too." I said holding back a moan at how sexy he sounded and Rye brought my head closer and kissed me. And just like that the rest of the day was filled with laughter and kisses. I can't wait for our date in three days time I hope it comes fast because I want to show Rye around Heaven right now!