Hanahaki Promo

Boy, am I lazy or what?

Giving you guys crappy filler chappies instead of canon chappies

In fact, this isn't even a chappie. 

I'm shamefully self-promoting in a book of crap about more crap in another book.

I've done it once before, with the fantasy AU (which is currently working through the next chapter).

;-;

Because I'm the crazy multitasker, I've taken a sudden interest in the Hanahaki AU.

I've also realized that maybe I should write more angst.

Oofies

I really need to get back on track with this book and my others, I know.

But side stories are super fun to do!

And when I get a new idea, I just can't let it go.

Multiple books are hard to manage, but what's one more thing on my plate?

This is just a chappie to test the waters, see if you guys are interested.

I'd like feedback, so I know if I should make a BNHA Hanahaki book. 

I probably will.

The endgame ship is still unknown, so.......😏?

Either way, I'd love to hear what you guys think, because I really do want to make a story that COULD be canon in its initial essence, but isn't.

So......here goes nothing?

But just for clarification: This is NOT a part of the actual book.

The other side stories I make, like the Kindergarten Mishap and the class party?

Those are like canon filler scenes, stuff that fits into the story line but has no real effect on it.

I guess this is basically an AU where everything is canon, but with this sprinkled in.

And it's just a promo for another possible book.

Also, for the definition and explanation for Hanahaki, I used the basic format of death by internal flowers because of one-sided love, but I also went a little deeper with my research and add-ons.

Well, I've stalled long enough.

Here goes nothing!

I'm scared. 

Scared?

Scared.

That's a way to go.

A place to start.

Fear?

Yes.

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Way.

Path.

Scared.

I don't understand why I'm scared.

I just have tears pricking at the corner of my eyes.