A Time Of New Things...

Deku woke up from a dream. It wasn't so much a dream as much as a memory of her and All Might on the beach, and his declaration of teaching her everything. Still groggy, she rolled out of bed, realizing she was in the dorms now.

She went over to the girls' bathroom area, not too bad of a walk downstairs. Uraraka, Yaoyorozu, and Mina were already there, and they all waved good morning to each other. The girls brushed their teeth at separate mirrors next to each other, getting into a wake-up routine.

Once they were all done with their bathroom necessities, they all went out together in their pajamas into the common area. Some of Class A was already milling about, yawning and sitting down at tables to eat their breakfast. It had taken a few days, but once they had all finally settled in, they returned to school with the goal of becoming heroes once more.

Deku sat with most of the girls once she got her breakfast, all laughing and talking with each other. Soon, everyone was up, and this routine became pretty standard. It was a rushed way of life, but everyone was pretty comfortable with it.

Deku definitely wanted to be a pro one day, and be just like All Might. She reminded herself of this constantly, glad that her life was the way it was now. However, a question startled her out of her thoughts.

"Deku, why is your tie always weird?" Uraraka inquired.

Class A had finished breakfast some time ago, and were just sitting around in the common room. They all had some free time before they actually had to head over to school, so their uniforms and school bags were on and ready to go. Deku, again, sat with a lot of the girls, just chatting about anything in particular.

"I don't know," Deku replied with a laugh. "I just never learned to do it the right way, I guess."

"It suits her," Mina giggled. "Makes you stand out, too."

"Standing out isn't something I had in mind," Deku admitted, rubbing the back of her neck.

"Well, it's the only way to be unique with these uniforms," Mina huffed, twirling around. "I mean, aside from the stockings. But you don't wear stockings?"

"Did we have to wear the stockings?" Deku asked, looking around.

Sure enough, nearly all of the girls wore black knee-stockings. 

"Well, I wear leggings, like you," Uraraka said. "The knee-socks were itchy."

"Makes sense," Hagakure sighed. "They are itchy, and if I wore tight leggings, I'd at least be a bit more visible to people."

"Still, maybe we should all switch and wear either leggings or the knee-socks," Mina shrugged. "It'd be a little change."

"Stockings are not the only unique trait of the uniform," Yaoyorozu said

"Stockings are not the only unique trait of the uniform," Yaoyorozu said. "Some of you also choose to wear your blazer."

"It switches back and forth, really," Jiro shrugged. "I just wear mine when it's required, but the classrooms can get a little stuffy."