UA Dorms

She entrusted you to my care, young Midoriya, All Might thought.

The man stood outside the door to Deku's home. The greenette lived in a modest apartment complex, and the hero was leaning on the rails over the edge of the walkway. All Might was looking up into the sky, watching the sun and some birds.

She wants me to be a mentor, to act like a natural-born hero, he went on. Not just the Symbol of Peace.

Deku walked outside her front door, escorting All Might down the stairs. Nothing was said, really; it was a silent walk. The two walked slightly away from the building area, towards the street. A taxi waited there for the hero, its lights blinking. All Might turned to the greenette, then, a small smile on his face.

"You have a really good mother," he told Deku.

"I do," Deku agreed, looking down.

"You know," All Might said, "she reminds me of my predecessor."

"She does?" Deku looked up. "How so?!"

"The hairstyle," All Might replied, pointing at his own messy blonde head. 

"Oh, sure," Deku grinned awkwardly, not expecting that.

"And she's got the mighty heart of a hero," All Might made a slight fist in the air as he added this lat part. 

"Ew," a woman who lived in the complex said to her friend, passing by. "Look at that walking skeleton."

"You don't think that's All Might, do you?!" her friend whispered.

"Crap, I forgot about being out in broad daylight," All Might grunted, shielding his face.

"H-Huh?! Oh, God, do they recognize you?!" Deku panicked. "What do we do?! Do I hide you?! Pass you off as an uncle?! A grandpa?! A cousin of my mom's?! My long-last dad finally returning home-"

"Well, see you at school!" All Might cut her off, making his exit into the taxi beside him.

"R-Right!" Deku nodded, getting a hold of herself.

The taxi drove off, and Deku watched it go. The two women passed by, moving onto a new topic in their small conversation. The greenette was lost in her own thoughts, however, watching the car drive away.

After her mother had given her permission, Deku left home to start a new life.

The packing didn't take too long, and she was supposed to head over as soon as possible. Her mother watched her go from the balcony of their home, wiping tears away as her green eyes shined. Deku looked back, packing away her luggage and waving with a bright smile at Inko Midoriya, before getting into a taxi that she had called to take her over.

It was time to go.

Many other familiar faces went through similar exits, with less emotion, of course. Some students brought their luggage with them, or had it already sent over. It was time for a new school day, however, so all were dressed in their uniforms.

Kirishima was checking onto a train stop at that same moment in time, going through a metal detector. Yaoyorozu was walking with her school bag, her tie blowing in the wind. Ojiro was racing across a walk-way on the street, trying to make it to the other side before the light turned green and cars started moving again. Sero and Kaminari had stopped at a gas station, currently eating some snacks as they made their way over to the school area. Shoji and Hagakure walked together to make it to a bus stop, meeting up coincidentally with Uraraka in the process. Tsuyu unfortunately held Mineta's company, but made sure to keep him in line if a pretty woman passed by on their way. Todoroki walked on his own, people milling around him. Koda and Jiro took a scenic route through a park nearby where they lived, birds flocking to the shy boy as the girl listened to music. Tokoyami raced Sato on a bike, almost running into Aoyama on the way. Iida was already at school, sitting in his desk, and Mina was skipping along a sidewalk near the establishment. Bakugo, a hard and irritated normal look in his eyes, listened to music as he made his way to the school.