In The Night...

Hey, guys. I know I already updated today, but something came up.

I may not be active on here for a day or two, so here's the second of two chapters that I'm releasing early.

Enjoy~

"You heard what she said!!" Kirishima protested. "I can't let them get my friend!! You have to let me go find him, please!!!"

"Not a chance," Vlad King sighed.

"Why not?!" Kirishima demanded.

"Cool it, Kirishima," Mina tried, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Shouldn't we have as many fighters as possible out there?" Iida suggested more calmly. "We don't know how many villains there are!"

"You can't seriously wanna face the bad guys!" Mineta gasped.

"Iida gets it!" Kirishima pointed. "Even Mr. Aizawa said to fight!"

"Only for self-defense," Vlad King corrected him. "He meant the students in the woods."

Everyone looked down, nervous and on edge. This was bad. Kirishima was feeling the worst right now, but everyone shared his feelings of frustration more or less.

A sound suddenly pierced the tense air.

"Is that the door?" Sato inquired.

"I guess Mr. Aizawa is back already," Ojiro looked up.

"Finally," Kirishima growled, walking forward. "He'll understand!"

"No," Vlad King held an arm in front of the boy. "Wait!"

A silohuette suddenly appeared in the door's window.

"Move!" Vlad King ordered.

The door flew off, a huge blast of blue flames exploding behind it. The students and the teacher ran clear of the blazes, and the unlucky desks and chairs burned instantly. The blue flames grew and grew, expanding and searing everyone's skin.

"Get back!!" Iida yelled, everyone bracing themselves against the pressure of the strange fire.

When the flames went out, Vlad King crouched protectively in front of everyone. They were all unharmed, but the room was a wreck. Chairs and desks were scorched and destroyed, crashing behind them and leaving burn marks on the wall.

"No way!" Mineta pointed frantically. "That's the dude who got creamed earlier!"

Dabi raised his right hand, lighting it up with blue flames again. Before he could do anything, however, someone crashed into him. Vlad King had gotten the jump on Dabi, knocking him into the air.

"You're too slow!" Vlad King shouted, Quirky-blood spraying from his special hero suit.

Dabi was smashed against the wall, and Vlad King made the blood harden instantly. The villain was trapped, covered in an unbreakable bondage of Vlad King's Quirk. Kirishima stood shakily, gritting his teeth.

"Blood control," he muttered, noting Class B's teacher's Quirk. "It's so strong."

"Just as I would expect of Class B's teacher!" Monoma giggled nervously.

"You dare walk into my classroom without so much as a plan?" Vlad King seethed. "You underestimate us."

"Are you sure about that?" Dabi chuckled. "You're acting exactly like I expected. You've already been defeated, regardless of what happens to me. The two must-trusted pillars of the super-human society are linked together: UA, the pinnacle of hero education, and All Might, the Symbol of Peace. But embarrassing incidents have damaged the world's trust in you both; sloppy management keeps allowing villains to slip in and attack. People are so shaken that they've almost lost all faith in you."