Going After Him

Yeet skeet, my own edit. Literally has no point to this chapter except to show off my amateur work and the awesomeness of that shot, LOL. I may use it later.....Enjoy~

"You're going to get Yao-momo to make another tracking device, and then go off all by yourselves?" Mina repeated shakily.

"Yeah," Kirishima nodded.

"The villains who attacked camp planned to kill some of us," Todoroki said. "Midoriya was one of them, and I was another. Yet they took Bakugo alive. What we don't know is how long they'll let him stay that way. That's why we're going."

"Have you two lost your minds?!" Iida raged. 

"Calm down," Shoji said, sticking a bandaged arm in front of the class rep. "I get how frustrated Kirishima is, and how Todoroki feels because he couldn't grab Bakugo. And Midoriya.....I'm upset too, but we can't let out emotions drive us. Right?"

"Um, we should just leave this to All Might," Aoyama nervously suggested. "We could only use our Quirks to fight at the training camp."

yEaH, tHaT's RiGhT, yOu FuCkInG cOwArD. kEeP tHe KiDs AwAy AnD lEt YoUr ViLlAIn PaLs tAke gOoD cArE oF aLl MiGhT aNd ThE oThEr PrOs. AnD lOoK aT hOw WeLl YoU dId wItH fIgHtInG aNd UsInG yOuR qUiRk. YOU SURE TOOK YOUR TIME WHEN AIMING AT MR. COMPRESS, AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN COME OUT TO HELP DEKU WHEN SHE/HE FELL ON THE GROUND AND STARTED SCREAMING, MUCH LESS TRY AND GRAB BAKUGO TOO. AND YOU STILL LEFT JIRO AND HAGAKURE ON THE GROUND. EVERYONE ELSE MADE IT CLEAR WHO'S SIDE THEY WERE ON, YOU SKETCHY CROISSANT HOE.

"Aoyama is correct," Tokoyami sighed. "I'm part of the reason we all failed, but he's right. I still can't talk, however..."

"You guys!" Kirishima pleaded.

"Listen," Tsuyu said firmly. "We're all hung up over Bakugo's kidnapping, but we have to be rational. It doesn't matter how noble your intentions are; If you go out there to try and find the bad guys, knowing that you're breaking the rules, then your acting like villains."

"....Villains..." Deku repeated, her face unreadable.

Everyone was silent, not saying anything to each other.

A sudden knock on the door made everyone jump.

"Sorry for interrupting you guys," a doctor said, opening the door and walking in slightly. "I need a moment alone with your friend Midoriya, though."

"Sure," Sero nodded nervously, motioning to the others. "Let's bolt. I want to check on Jiro and Hagakure while we're here."

"Good idea," Ojiro agreed.

"Yeah..." Uraraka said, following them all outside. "Feel better, Deku..."

"Thank you for visiting me," Deku smiled softly, watching most of her peers file outside of her hospital room.

"We talked to Yaoyorozu yesterday," Kirishima said quietly, talking into her ear under the guise of a hug. "If we're doing this, it's tonight."

Iida stopped by the door, hearing.

"I know you're messed up bad by all of this," Kirishima went on, pulling away, "so I don't know if you can go. But I knew...that you would feel...the worst....about....it....so I wanted to invite you."

Deku looked down, silent.

"We'll meet in front of the hospital after dark," Todoroki said softly, also talking to her quietly under the guise of a kiss on the cheek. 

It was then that Iida walked out of the room.

He had heard all he needed to.

"Until then, Midoriya," Kirishima waved, walking with Todoroki out of the room.