Side Story: Avengers AU Pilot

The video is just hella awesome, uwu

This AU may be in parts. It takes a lot of my time to write episodic chapters and transcribe stuff like the movies, so side stories are a good filler chapter or part to my book. This is just a pilot, so it'll be split up into parts. I only placed in some parts from Infinity War and Endgame (and I may have left some parts unfinished 😉😉😉). But yeah, this is just something I'm testing the reading waters with.

Captain America: Izuku Midoriya

Thanos: Tomura Shigaraki

Bucky Barnes: Tenya Iida

Iron Man: Katsuki Bakugo

War Machine: Eijiro Kirishima

Hulk: Rikido Sato

Black Widow: Ochaco Uraraka

Hawkeye:  Hitoshi Shinso

Thor:  Shoto Todoroki

Captain Marvel: Mina Ashido

Spiderman: Hanta Sero

Falcon: Fumikage Tokoyami

Dr. Strange: Mashirao Ojiro

Nick Fury: Mezo Shoji

Scarlet Wizard: Yuga Aoyama

Antman: Mirio Togata

Nebula: Momo Yaoyorozu

Vision: Aizawa Shota

StarLord: Denki Kaminari

Gamora: Kyoka Jiro

Rocket: Minoru Mineta

Drax: Koji Koda

Mantis: Toru Hagakure

Black Panther: Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu

Shuri: Tsuyu Asui

Okoye: Itsuka Kendo

"Here's the my Quirk, see?!" Dabi yelled, lifting a bright ball of blue flame into the air. "You want it?! Let go of my brother!!"

Todoroki's eyes widened, but beneath the metal restraints and gag, he could not move or speak.

They were on a ship, in space. Dabi had rejoined with the League of Villains, with Shigaraki at the head. Todoroki and Sato had been on this civilian ship, trying to help innocents escape their failing other-worldly planet. In the process, however, the League had intercepted and destroyed most of the thousands of lives. A lot had happened much before now, but the past did not seem to compare with the crushing weight of the present.

The last of their people had died, Dabi and Todoroki the last remnants of the Asgardian rulers, coming from the royal line of Endeavor.

They were all that was left.

"And now you choose to pledge yourself to me?" Shigaraki mused, pausing his step where he was about to kill Todoroki with one of his gathered Quirks. "Interesting..."

"Just leave my brother alone," Dabi said with hard eyes.

Dark energy swirled around Shigaraki's palm as it met with Dabi's open one. The flame was extinguished, only to reappear in Shigaraki's hand as he retracted his arm. The powerful villain studied the blue fire, watching it spark and flicker.