Flaming trash [34]

Start from the beginning

I clicked my tongue at the remnants of what I assumed was one of Twices clones. Pussy...I internally grumbled. It took a few seconds for me to realize that I had crossed town just to help but end up destroying a stupid clone which made this entire trip pointless. That patchy piece of shit. Now it was back to three on one, me taking Dabis place. I was to pissed to even verbally express how I felt.

I quickly advanced to stage two, blocking all three of their sudden attacks. My eyes narrowed as they were able to scratch Susanoo  even in their weakened states. I can't believe he left me here! I need to get out of here, that wall of fire he had up is gone now...the pros will be on me like white on rice soon.

"But first," I needed something to secure my escape. Susanoo's infernal arrow appeared but it was bigger and I aimed it at the sky, ready to do my nostalgic special attack. "Ne, If I'm correct, the evacuation center is nearby isnt it? Be a shame if some couldn't make it?" The mask girl warned.

"You think we haven't been informed of your abilities and special attacks, Hells shower is merely a bluff. It can't hurt anyone." Hawks stated causing the girl to fall silent. Hawks smirked for a moment, having called her bluff. When the hero administration notified him that there was another insider in the league, the last person he'd think they send would be a kid. It broke even Hawks heart that they'd even think about putting a child who clearly isn't ready in this position. Izanami was too young, too compromised; she had way to many strings still attached that would come back to interfere with her mission in the league. As much as Hawks himself hated setting his fellow heroes up, he was an adult who could handle the consequences of his actions, he needed to have a serious talk with the principal of U.A.

"Reinforcements are coming, you'll be surrounded soon and you can't take on all three of us. You clearly have no plan of retreat like your 'partner,' don't make this harder than it already is."

I could feel a scowl drawing on my face at how they regarded me...as if I was some...

"Annoying little girl"

"Deactivate your quirk, You may be a villain now but I know you're not like the rest of them. You're not like Dabi, or your father, you're not a cold blooded killer." An image of his son sparked in his mind. Endeavor had been made aware by his daughter that Todoroki had once brought his first friend home, a girl home. So, this is her... When he had first heard, he didn't believe it at first but he could see his son interacting with someone like her outside of school. Ever since the young girl had went rogue, Endeavor had noticed a slight shift in his sons attitude. There was this fire in him that wasn't his own flames that had ignited. Something he hadn't seen since the sports festival. This...is the girl...
"I guess that's why my son is so taken with you."

The Ronin showed no signs of reaction due to her mask but from her rigid silence, Endeavor could tell his son had an effect on her. I barely mentioned him...However, she busted out into a fit of laughter before falling silent, and a glimpse of the girls crimson orbs could be seen through the holes of her mask.

"Gomen, but please don't patronize me. I find it funny how someone who barely even knows his own son, much less his own family has the audacity to speak on mine. You don't know me, none of you do.

Endeavors eyes widened at the girls words, "My father was many things but least he didn't act like something he wasn't. Tch, number one hero huh? The only thing you're number one for is being the worlds most failed father. You make my biological one look like a saint."

Endeavor couldn't help the internal wince at the girls words, a frown gracing his expression. I deserved that...

Despite my fathers past actions and his former identity, he meant well from the start. No one...no one knows...the truth...

"You've come far, Izanami..."

My father cared about me, and now I was only doing him the justice he deserved, I had sacrificed everything for it, including...

"I guess that's why my son is so taken with you."

No one...no one knows a god damn thing about me.

"Ya know, I'm not really a big fan of hostages," The girl started stoically, her eyes glancing to the distance where the silhouette of the authorizes and reinforcements can be seen.
"But it seems I haven't made myself clear enough lately." And with that, the arrow flew high in the sky toward the evacuation center. "And it annoys me to not be taken serious."

"NO!" The pros protested, and went to attack the girl but she jumped high in the air, toward the flying drone, grasping it with Susanoo befor disappearing in thin air.

"Shit!" Hawks cursed as he looked over his shoulder at the soaring arrow in horror.
"The civilians!" He pointed out. A huge shower of purple arrows rained down on the city.

Loud cries of confusion from the citizens below ensued as they looked in the sky to see a barrage of projectiles raining down on them.
"K-Kami save us..." A random woman whispered.

She shut her eyes in fear before an arrow smashed into her form but after a few seconds she peeled an eye open to see nothing had happened. "W-what the?" She uttered, looking at her wrist where a weird kanji tattoo glowed. She looked around to see the same tattoo on multiple other peoples bodies but before she could question it more, her body disappeared in thin air. Screams of confusion toured through the city as the citizens hit by the arrows were disappearing.

"T-that's Hell's shower...She used that move during the provisional license..." Ochaco mumbles absentmindedly, not able to register what had just happened.

The scene on the television was muffled and dark for a second before the villains face appeared on camera, startling all that were watching.

"Heroes, if you know what's good for your citizens you won't even think about following me and how about I up the stakes? You have 24 hours to wire over half a billion dollars to an offshore account I will be disclosing to you soon. Whether I have the capability to kill these hostages is up to you decide, though I wouldn't push it. I happen to be very forgetful about the things I leave in storage."

|~Author-sama|

Damn villain Izanami slaps—