♤ Chapter 62

Emma's P.O.V.

There's something about the daybreak after the bliss. Just when you think everything is perfect, and boom. It starts to fall apart as soon as the sun is set to rise.

"Are you going to be okay?" I ask massaging her tense shoulders. She was sitting at the edge of the bed and I'd wrapped myself around her. Gerri told us about the rush Telmont was in to get out of town. Which in turn came with the rumor of war. The rumor that turned out to be true.

"I'll be fine, if its as shallow as I think, then we won't have to do anything. We're at the top, we do touch trash unless we have to," she whispered tilting her head up to kiss me. I rolled my eyes a bit and pecked her lips.

"Who is the trash?"

"Thats something you don't have to worry about. You live and neutral territory, and that's not going change," she whispered pressing her face into me. She wasn't due for work until tonight, but she wanted to send me home now.

"Why do I feel like you're not telling me something, why do I feel so doomed about this?" I muttered playing in her hair. It was true I felt so out of place. Not in the sense that I don't belong but in the sense that something is very wrong.

Pieces are still missing from the puzzle, important pieces.

Like what happened to Mariah and the other French kids in school? It was easy to ignore they're absence in school but soon things started to shift in the city and in turn with the Vicaci's. They're gone, no one knows were or why, there have been immigrants wafting in but they stay in one place, in the French district. They don't go to school either. I see them, I've even talked to a few who hang on the beach from time to time, and they speak French.

Nobody knows enough, and I think that's the reason why I feel so wrong about this turf war business. 

"My dad, he doesn't tell me everything, in fact he doesn't want me here. I found out a few days ago before Telmont showed up, and I didn't know how to say it," she sat up from me and we faced each other for a moment.

I gulped and watched her wreck her brain for the next few words, "just tell me."

I tried to encourage her but she paused before saying it until she just sighed and let it out.

"He wants Gerri and I to head back to Milan first, then to Florence, and Finally Rome. Mostly for damage control down there. I-I wanted you to come with me. We'll leave for the summer, it shouldn't take longer than that," she spoke slowly and I think my heart dropped and then ponder and did four back flips in the span of 15 seconds.

I gasped a bit and my brain started to roam.
My parents.

Cameron.

I can't go without Cameron.

Like heck she would let me.

If Gerri is going, she won't be far behind.

My parents.

"My parents," I say beaming into her eyes. If it were only up to me I would go in a heartbeat. I'd go anywhere with her. I'd do anything for her.

"Let me worry about that," she smirked pulling me in for a full kiss this time and I can successfully say my heart skipped a few beats at that one.

I wouldn't dare let her leave me. That would be the most insane thing I could ever do.

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

We were cuddling, I used to only ever cuddle with Emma. And I wasn't the small one either. I didn't know I would like it.

"I have to tell you something."

My eyebrows perked up at that, she's never sounded so serious in bed before. I cuddled her closer and hummed so she knew I was listening.

She held me tighter against her chest, "I have to go back to Italy for the summer. So does Gia, and I wanted to ask if you would maybe– choose to, um want to, uh," I chuckled as she started to stutter over her words.

"You want me to go with you to Italy, this summer, with Gia?" I said it out loud then it dawned on me, "what did Emma say?"

She shrugged the air was still a bit tense around us. I sat up and looked at her in all of her gorgeous glory. Her big brown eyes and soft baby pink cheeks. Such a doll.

"Don't look so upset," I chuckled at her and gently poked her tummy.

She frowned more and crossed her arms over her chest, "How else am I supposed to look, you haven't given me answer yet and its scaring me."

I laughed out loud at that, "scaring you, you've faced crazy people, got jumped, almost died, and you've been with me for the past three months and this is scaring you?"

She sat up with frown still planted, "yes, I am a crazy person, and I've almost died more tines than I can count, not to mention I've been held at gun point and interrogated twice, all before the age of seventeen. But who says being with you doesn't scare the shit out of me?"
Her featured softened and she pulled me into her, my back was against her chest and she softly kissed me neck.

"I need you, I want you, I love you, come with me?" She whispered against my neck kissing and locking the sensitive spot on my neck. Her teeth gently grazed it and I almost lost my mind in that moment.

I couldn't stop the moans that left me. Especially when her hands started to run over my body. One hand was going down my legs and the other found its way to my neck. She gently squeezed making my heart pound.

My head rested on her shoulder as she kissed my lips and finally pushed her hand into my panties. She wasted no time for tease as she started to massage my clit. I moaned in her mouth. Her grip on my neck got tighter and I got wetter and louder. I gripped the sheets in hoped of feeling some type of control because my mind kept getting away from me, imaging her powerful dominance over me.

I grinded on her hand until she pushed her fingers into my tightness. They were so big, so long and my heart picked up more and i couldn't keep up as she started to fuck me mercilessly against her.

She wrapped her legs around mine to keep them open as she pounded into me sending shiveres and shakes through my body.

"Not yet," she whispered nibbling my ear but she kept going harder and harder an i closed my eyes doing my best to hold it in for her.  It didn't work for long as she sped up somehow ramming into my spot, the one that made me want to cry because it felt so damn good.

She squeezed harder around my neck almost choking me but not quite.

"Now." She demanded, and it like a dam breaking waved of indescribable please washed over my body. I held my breath or I forgot how to breath i font know which, but no air was coming in or going as I shook uncontrollably in her arms. She held me as i screamed and tensed up after the shaking finally passed. Tears rolled down my eyes and missed the pressure on my keck as she stated to kissed me and whisper in my ears.

"You were so awesome, I've never seen you Cum like that, maybe I have to choke you more often," she kissed my jaw line before snaking her hand back down.

I was still jerking every so often from the residual please and I closed my eyes as I felt her hand caressing small part of my body. My body was pulsing, and hot.

I can't live without her.

"Sure, you can choke me all you want in Italy," I huffed finally catching air.

We're going to Italy.
Hell, yeah.

The end

There will obviously be a continuation, though I'm not sure how long it'll be yet, but there will be more. That's a promise.

And remember, shine bright, live life, and follow rainbows, because unicorns totally exist😁😇🥰🥳 Love y'all.