♡Chapter 31

A/N: Trigger Warning, I think...if not better safe than sorry. It didn't feel right to not say it for this chapter 😇🥰 - Feverish

############################

*Emma's P.O.V.*

Cam wouldn't stop laughing at me. I wanted to attack her.

Maybe I should've been smart and told her to stop.

But it was so good.

Worth it.

Somewhere down the line when I turned over the pain rushed back ten times harder, it literal felt like I was being punched in the vagina by a gym rat on arm day.

Cameron helped me stand up and We made it down the stairs and she sat me down on the sofa and suddenly the front door opened. We both gasped and turned to large front doors. The clock above the door read, 11:30 just few hours after the girls left.

Cam stood up straight and stared until a tall model walked into the house. Her eyes went wide and I instantly knew she was a Vicaci,  you can't have a face like that and not belong in that damn family.

When she shut the door she met us with wide eyes a back step. She was just as shocked to see us as we were to see her.

Her eyebrows quickly dropped and she put her duffle bag in the floor and tossed her keys into a bowl before folding her arms. She was tall like Gia, but a tiny bit taller. She was older, her eyes were bluer, her lips were bigger. Her hair was in cabin and she had a Jersey on. She looked absolutely picture perfect without trying at all.

"Which one of the boys left yous here? Cupido, no you two look too young for him, how about Jeremy, he's always on a two for one ordeal?" She frowned and rolled her eyes before walking past us into the kitchen

"Which one of the boys left yous here? Cupido, no you two look too young for him, how about Jeremy, he's always on a two for one ordeal?" She frowned and rolled her eyes before walking past us into the kitchen. She yanked the fridge open and snatched out a beer.

I couldn't move my mouth and Cam seemed to drooling too.

We watched as she pulled out her phone and then toss it down on the counter. When her eyes met us, my heart dang near dropped, when she smirked.

It's the Vicaci smirk...

"Do you guys talk, or is Jerm into cute, mute chicks now?"

I shook my head and Cameron spoke first.

"Um, Gia and Gerri left us. They said they would be back soon."

She left me staring from the living into the kitchen. Cam opened the freezer and pulled out an ice tray and took a zip lock from the counter. She filled the bag and left the tray on the counter, and backed away from the woman to me.

she lifted her bottle with a smile and pointed at Cam,"Let me guess you belong to Jere-."

Cam cut her off, "no, not Jeremy, Gerri, the girl."