♡Chapter 41

*Cameron's P.O.V.*

Cheer is easy, I mean apart from the new reason I get push idiots around I like it. It keeps my mind clear, and so does Gerri but that a different story.

The parents want to meet them, it's been weeks since the attack l and no one has come up answers, not the cops, not Gerri, no anyone. Everyone has forgotten about it and maybe I should too, but its hard.

Everyone is treating it like it never happened.

Dads better, bright eyed and bushy tailed, now more than ever. She found a new "respect" for life.

Hell, if she tried to walked around giving out jesus pieces and bibles I wouldn't be surprised.

I huffed out and fixed my cheer shirt as sat down on the bleachers. Some new developments have been happening as far a school spirit goes and to be closer to me, Gerri had Joined the football team.

Like what...I know.

But apparently they have managers and she's that.

When she told me she wanted to be on the football team I was ten seconds from punching her in the head.

Chicks hot, but has thing for danger.

It's kinda sexy, when it's not life threatening and all.

Anyway, Gia's playing basketball and Emma's the supportive one. She's been six football games to watch me cheer and Gerri manage, which is running around with a camera and clipboard, keeping score, and throwing water bottles at the waterboy when he gets sleepy. Anyway she somehow gets Gia to show up our cheer competitions, Gerri doesn't get a choice.

"Hey, you're Cameron right?" I jumped and looked up at the sweaty boy standing in front if me.

This happens quite often now too. People feel like I'm approachable now that I cheer, I'm still not.

He literally smelled like beef and it was pissing me off, mostly because all the girls were around me and he thought I was the best one to talk to.

"Not if you're asking?" I rolled my eyes and opened my water bottle and started to drink it, hoping he would scurry away.

He didn't.

"I just wanted to talk to you, for a second."

"Sorry, can't, I kind of like my ears not bleeding," I slashed him a sarcastic smile and got up from the bench.

"Bitch," he muttered as I grabbed my bag walking into the group of girls I like to call my new friends.  They all stopped talking and stared at him when I gasped pulling my hand up to my mouth.

"It took you that long to figure out my name, smart one?" I winked at him and he stormed away off the field.

"Oh my god, Cammy I can't believe you just did that?" Stacy gasped covering her mouth and all the other girls around me looked about the same.

"What," I shrugged dropping my bag to pull on Gerri's manger jacket.

Cassie looked at me with big hazel eyes like I was the one with two heads, "you obviously haven't been on twitter in the last four hours. That was Jakob, with a 'k'!"

She pointed to the empty space where he left his hideous beef scent.

I shook my head, "Jacob, with a who?" I couldn't help the laugh that left my mouth. What a stupid way to spell a decent name.