explanation

okay so i want to address everything in this book i've missed.

as an unorganised writer, of course, i left some stones unturned because (i'm an unorganised writer and didn't plan how my story was going to develop) i suck.

okay so..

1. yena
yena was harin's best friend, before she got mad at harin for spending too much time with her crush, kim minkyu. she was found in a club with seungwoo, and yeah i guess seungwoo and yena both 'cheated' on harin.

2. eunbin and victon
i'm pretty sure all of you are confused here. eunbin had seungwoo's birthday planned all along, and told harin to surprise seungwoo. but because they broke up, harin didn't want to do the surprise, so after eunbin said she was gang raped, she stopped talking about it after, hoping seungwoo would forget. but since they got back together, eunbin wanted to tell her brother that she was dating one of the victon members. however, harin got into an accident and passed out. she then woke up after a three day coma and missed seungwoo's birthday.

3. kim minkyu
minkyu had a crush on harin. and not long after harin broke up with seungwoo, they dated. but seungwoo told minkyu to pretend to love her in order for her to feel like she is loved again, and in the end mii minkyu didn't like the idea of loving harin but not actually dating her, which is why he decided to break up with her. so all of seungwoo x minkyu fights were fake.

4. jo yuri
jo yuri was the class prez. she was told by seungwoo to make harin jealous so that she'd go back with him. but she got out of control and caught feelings for him. she decided that seungwoo didn't deserve harin and tried to make everyone in the school despise harin.

5. ms kwon
yes, han seungwoo's mother (but irl eunbi is younger than seungwoo rip). i'll explain more in the next point.

6. the finale
so it went like this. harin didn't intend to go back with seungwoo in the first place. she had it all planned out, she wanted to murder him. in the end, she filmed an apology video because she regretted it. seungwoo saw things because as you die, time is stretched and you go into euphoria (this is fiction for a reason guys). seungwoo thought harin was the one who died. he sees things and in the end he dies because harin murders him for playing with her feelings.

i'm sorry if i confused you guys. but here you go. omg this is kinda sad