nine

'wh-what?'

'jeez, you get intimidated for no reason all the time.' he sniggered.

i frowned at his face and stomped away cutely. he giggled at me and followed me to sit at his seat, which was behind mine.

'hi, i'm kim minkyu. i'm new here, let's be friends.' a boy behind my table said. he was GORGEOUS. his face was so perfect in every way possible. i just stared at his face. 'yah, harin-ah. jagi.' seungwoo just blurted out.

'yeah? what? huh? oh yeah, i'm jung harin. nice to meet you.' i shook his hand and seungwoo shook his head in disapproval.

'hey, pretty boy. shouldn't you introduce yourself to me too?' he crossed his arms and looked at minkyu.

's-sorry,' he fixed his glasses, 'your girlfriend is just so pretty, i couldn't stop looking.'

'o-oh, thanks! you're handsome too!' i said, randomly. what i just said angered seungwoo so much he decided to let out a deep sigh and faced back to the front.

'hii guyss!' yena's annoying voice came in the room, 'harin-ah!' she ran up to me. 'okay spill all the tea about seung-' she stopped whispering suddenly and glanced over at minkyu who had his hand under his head, bored.

 'okay spill all the tea about seung-' she stopped whispering suddenly and glanced over at minkyu who had his hand under his head, bored

'holy, who's that?'

'oh that's-' i paused, 'oh wait, why don't you find out yourself?' i said while raising an eyebrow at her.

'damn it, you're so annoying.'

'hi, i'm minkyu. nice to meet you. what's your name?' he looked over at yena and stretched out his hand. yena quickly shook it and gulped. 'i-i'm choi yena, nice to meet you!' it was so funny looking at the cheerful yena nervous.

 'i-i'm choi yena, nice to meet you!' it was so funny looking at the cheerful yena nervous

lets just pretend she's nervous here lmao.

while i left them to flirt i diverted my attention back at seungwoo, who was ignoring me.

'seungwoo-ya. jagiya. oppa-ya.' i tried calling him but he didn't answer me. 'seungwoo-yaa.. i'm sorry..' i looked over to minkyu and lip synced an 'i'm sorry'. he just nodded and smiled at me.

 he just nodded and smiled at me

i can't two-time.

no.

i just can't.

especially because my best friend is in love with him.

'seungwoo-yaaaaaaaa.' i tried to say as cutely as i could. he didn't even look at me and just looked at his phone.

'alright class, let's take your attendance.' ms kwon yelled.

.ffwd.

'it's finally lunchtime!' i put my hands up in the air and stretched them. as i put my hands down i swung them to the back. 'harin-ah, i got his number.' yena whispered to me. i smiled and clapped at her accomplishment. yena was jumping in excitement while i walked away to go to the canteen. she followed me and was telling me all the tea they talked about earlier.

'wait, jung harin.' minkyu grabbed my hand from behind. i was so surprised by his actions and he slowly let go of my hand. yena looked at me, with mixed emotions. 'can y-you walk me to the canteen? i don't know where it is.' yena let go of my arm she held tightly just now and stomped away.

'yah, choi yena. come back!'

's-so..'

'oh yeah, i'll help you. let's go.'

i walked with minkyu to the canteen. he broke the silence and explained to me that he was sorry for making seungwoo ignore me. 'o-oh, no it's okay. we're not even in a relationship. he's probably just scared that i'm going to leave him to be with you.'

'o-oh, really? is that really it?'

'yeah! totally!' when we reached the canteen i saw seungwoo being followed by a group of girls. i quickly told minkyu i had to talk to seungwoo and i ran to him.

i put my arm around his, that held his tray of food. 'seungwoo-yaaa..' i said, aegyo.

'yah, aren't you going to apologise?'

'i'm sorry, jagiii.. i love you and only youu..'

he couldn't help but smile. but the girls behind him were not happy. AT ALL.

i heard mumbles like 'he's way better than her.' and 'he doesnt deserve her.' but i didn't care because i know for sure that seungwoo loves me and only me.

'seungwoo-ya, come with me.' i grabbed his hand and dragged him to the corridor. he was surprised at my sudden action and decided to just flow with it. 'seungwoo-ya. are you still mad at me?'

'hmm.. maybe?'

'what do you mean 'maybe'? then what can i do to make you forgive me.' i blinked quickly.

'i mean, since we're alone,' he let go of my arm and stepped one step closer to me, 'you know, maybe we can kiss?'

he cupped my face and looked at me with a love and just a kick of lust.

'don't mind if i do, baby.'

he placed his soft lips on mine, our lips moving in sync. as i melted in his kiss, he carefully slid his tongue inside me, making me wince again.

the left side of his lip curled in between the steamy kiss. i kept walking backwards as he moved closer to me. soon we eventually ended up in a janitors' closet.

'w-wait.' he and i pulled away and i gasped for oxygen. 'what if those girls saw us?' i said in between panting.

'harin-ah, who cares?'

'we could get expelled.'

he kissed me again without replying. his right hand moved from my face to my waist and his left moved from my face to lock the door.

he stopped the kiss and said, 'good thing there are no windows here.'

'what are you planning to do with me anyways?' i laughed and my smile suddenly faded away slowly when his eyes were 100% filled with lust. just pure

lust.

a/n: chill guys nothing's gonna happen in the next chapter😂 this book is holy so i'm sorry for you thirsty hoes :)