thirteen

seungwoo came closer to us.

'the fuck bro?' minkyu stood up and pointed his finger on his neck and every student started staring at them. minkyu looked at him with wide, scary eyes and seungwoo too.

i was terrified.

'yah, jagiya-' i tried to speak, but seungwoo shifted his gaze to me and glared at me.

'call him that again and i'll make you unable to speak.' the veins on his neck started to pop out. i tried to look at him in the eye, and couldn't help but letting a tear escape.

'yah! the fuck is your problem?!' minkyu yelled. everyone started to record us and murmurs filled the room.

'you know what my problem is? it's that my girlfriend is secretly dating the one boy i hate the most.'

'go the fuck away man, she's never your girlfriend. you just used her to make you happy.' when minkyu said that seungwoo softened his eyes and looked at me.

'yah,' his voice suddenly became soft, 'i-is that really what you thought i did?' he started to walk closer to me before minkyu pushed him away and hugged me. 'fuck off, she doesn't want you close to her.' minkyu said with enraged eyes. seungwoo started walking backwards and turned his body around. he put his hood back on and left to sit back on his seat.

'jagiya, are you okay?' minkyu said while looking down to me. i looked up at him and he saw my teary eyes. 'shh, it's okay..' he whispered to my ear. his embrace was so warm and compassionate, it was unlike seungwoo's. i buried my face in his chest and we hugged for a few seconds until we pulled away.

.ffwd.

'jagiya, let's sit together! that table?' i nodded and he smiled.

'i'm going to go to the bathroom first, okay?' i said and he flashed an adorable grin. my heart melted just looking at his smile.

i walked off and took my phone out my pocket to see a message from yena of a video posted on seungyoun's instagram. i gasped and covered my mouth.

woodz_dnwm

▷ 1.426 views • ♥︎ liked by choi.yena
woodz_dnwm #schoolfight
see 127 comments

i pressed on the comments section and saw so many hideous comments.

_________________________________

woo.ddadda wow harin is really trying to make a scene
♥︎ 255 likes

_imyour_joy seungwoo is so in love with harin like bruh can he go for better looking girls like me LMAAOOO
♥︎ 239 likes

lee_gyul_gyul minkyu and seungwoo have horrible taste in girls
♥︎ 143 likes

min_h.ee @_imyour_joy is so much better sorry harin
♥︎ 673 likes
_________________________________

'fuck! seungyoun!' i said under my breath.