sixteen

"ew, but i mean yeah?" i said, nervously.

"you're so cute."

"ara."
ara - i know

his smile grew bigger and i stood up. i forced our fingers to intertwine tightly and ran out the door, "this is so you'll never let go of my hand." i said shyly.

he chuckled at me and as we went out we saw five drunk boys with one actually sane one.

"sejun-ah, what happened?" seungwoo asked, concerned.

"they're wasted. light-weights."

"you don't seem drunk at all. did you even take a shot?" we came closer to his figure and smelled that he reeked of alcohol.

"holy shit! you smell like six bottles of each soju and beer."

"that's because it is what it is."

"whoa, and you're not drunk?"

"nope."

i just smiled, and nudged seungwoo to introduce me to his friend.

"i don't want them to know you, i'll get jealous." he said with a smirk.

sejun seemed to hear it and he immediately stood up and put his hands up to hug me, and i did the same out of instinct.

"annyeong haseyoOo, jung harin. i am lim sejun, the visual of victon!" he said with confidence and kind of an annoying tone as he almost pulled me to a tight embrace before seungwoo pushed him away and pulled me by my waist with one hand.

"wh-what are you doing?"

"are you going to hug him?"

"yeah! it's a friendly hug!"

"yeah, seungwoo jagiyaaa." sejun annoyingly said it in front of his face.

he rubbed his temples and pushed him away angrily.

"come with me."

"oohhh, protective boyfriend seungwoo is angry!!"

he gave sejun a death glare, before sejun immediately noticed his anger and stopped being annoying. he grabbed me by my hand to his room.

"y-yah! what are you doing?!"

"punishing you."

i was scared by his reply but i had to go with him.

he brought me to his room and locked the door immediately.

"wh-what-"

"no more questions."

he pinned me to the wall and smashed his lips to mine. i was shocked by the sudden action. he traveled his lips down to my neck, making me release a muffled moan. he smirked and left purple marks on my neck, before i felt something on my thighs. i looked down to see a large bump that came close to contact with my thighs, dangerously close to my..

there.

"seungwoo-ya, i can't do this."

(don't worry guys it's not going to be 18+ i'm totally pure.)

"yah, seungwoo hyung. i can hear your girlfriend, keep it down! aish i swear these people." i heard sejun outside. he smirked and continued to kiss me as our lips moved in sync.

my hips instinctively moved closer to his bulge, accidentally brushing on it to earn a hot groan from seungwoo. i used this opportunity to slide my tongue in, because feminism is not yet dead!!

our tongues fought for dominance, but of course i was caught off guard when his bulge was suddenly pressed onto me, making me open my mouth and let out a squeal.

"hyung i'm opening the door."

he didn't stop when someone said that outside.

"han seungwoo, mwoya?!" i heard a voice that sounded familiar from outside. it was so familiar, i could recognise it the moment i hear it.

"i'm opening the door, young man!"

i pushed him off and ran inside the bathroom. i locked the bathroom door and sat on the marble bathtub.

"yah! han seungwoo!" the door was heard flinging open. "i heard that! are you with a girl?!"

.seungwoo pov.

"eo-eomma, anirago!"
anirago - no it's not

"oh yeah?! then why are you.." she swirled her finger in the air while pointing down.

"eomma! mwoya!" i immediately covered it and blushed. i saw sejun behind her sniggering.

"if i come back after five minutes and that bathroom door is still locked and occupied, you're dead meat!" my mom said strictly. she turned around and sejun bowed to her.

i heard harin blow a 'phew' and i did so too.

"hyung, aren't you a little too young for this?" sejun came up to me and patted my back.

"for what?" i turned to him with widened eyes.

"you know.."

"n-no i don't. we weren't even going to."

"oh yeah? then why did i hear an ugh-"

"stop, stop. just get out of my house before i kill you."

sejun laughed annoyingly and walked out the room with his hands in his pockets.

"harin-ah, get out."

silence.

"harin? jung harin!"

silence.

"yah, mwoya?"

silence.

i unlocked the door with the master key, to see harin in the bathtub,

unconscious.