three

"yes, she'll be okay before you know it."

"yena?" i said.

the petite figure looked over to me and said, "holy shit youre dead. your mom just called me and she said you're gonna die tonight."

i just froze, thinking of all the possible scenarios my mom could make tonight. i looked out from the window, "oh it's nighttime. and in your house. how did i end up here?" i asked while slightly tilting my head.

"well you told me you were gonna go get your lab coat so i was like eh yeah sure but as your awesome best friend i knew you were up to no good so i followed you and you suddenly fell so i grabbed you." yena said while panting a little because of how many words she just spit out.

i mouthed an "o" before she said this wasnt her house. and i widened my eyes in shock.

"bitch you can't fool me hehaheha-"

"i'm serious tho"

"no way whos house is this"

"that dude"

"which dude"

"han seungwoo"

"WHAT"

i stood up immediately. "so this isnt your bed, isnt your room, isnt your chandelier, isnt your pottery, isnt your-"

"bitch yeah none of them is mine it's all seungwoo's"

i was about to pass out again before seungwoo came in the room. "sorry to interrupt just wanted to check on her-" his soothing voice said, "oh look you're awake!" he said while smiling.

cute.

he then brought in a tray with soup and a whole ass meal. i looked up at him, confused. "oh this is yours, i asked a few of my maids to cook you something in case you were sick."

me and yena looked at each other and went like 🤨. he told me to sit down, and so i did. "actually guys my mom just called me i should really go, bye guys!"

she hurriedly ran and mouthed a "get his number" to me. so i was left with him. he sat next to me and started to lift up the spoon to feed me.

"woah, look. you seem like a great friend and all, but i cant accept this." i said in between stutters. he just smiled and said, "haha it's okay, aaahh." he signaled me to open my mouth. i opened it slightly and he told me to open it just a little wider. my cheeks burned like lava.

he fed me the soup and i drank it. then it was suddenly silent. i broke the silence by saying "why am i in your house?" he just giggled while scratching the back of his head, "uh i was actually about to go to the restroom when i heard yena screaming for help. so i came over and brought you home."

i widened my eyes and covered my mouth.
"wait, so you brought me home how again?"

"i gave you a piggyba-"

"are you serious?" i gasped.

"i mean, i'd do anything to save my friend!"

"o-oh." i just breathed heavily.

"anyway, are you perhaps,

you know,

interested in dating?"