ten

'seungwoo-ya, i can't do this.' i laughed nervously.

'i wasn't going to do anything with you though.' he smirked, knowing what i was thinking.

'whatever i'm starving.'

we walked back to the canteen with our fingers interlocked with each other. 'so you're not mad at me anymore right?' i said with sparkling eyes. he laughed and ruffled my hair, 'yah, going to the salon is expensive.' he laughed again and put his arm and snaked it around my waist, while we walked to the table where yena and minkyu were sitting at.

'harin-ah! here!' yena called. i excitedly ran over to her. since the table was round i sat beside yena and seungwoo sat beside me, which was also beside minkyu. 'wait, where's my food?' seungwoo asked, worried.

'o-oh, your fangirls took your tray and ate it. they talked about how it smelled of you.' minkyu whispered.

i looked at seungwoo, with a frown plastered on my face. 'what the fuck? do they think they have a chance with my mans?' i said loudly, but soft enough so they won't hear it. seungwoo looked down and said, 'harin-ah, it's okay. i'll just skip lunch. i mean, i had my lunch already.' he winked at me and i cringed. yena and minkyu looked at us in disgust, and minkyu - well - he looked upset.

.ffwd.

we were dismissed and the four of us decided to walk home together.

'let's make a group chat on kakao so that we can go on hang outs!' yena suggested.

'i'm in!' i called.

seungwoo looked at me, 'do i have to?'

'i mean, you don't have any friends anyway.'

'yah, it's my second day.'

i rolled my eyes and giggled, 'what about you, minkyu-ya?'

'i-i- yeah s-sure.' he stammered while looking at me in the eyes.

'then i'm in too.' seungwoo said in a deep tone.

'i thought you said you didn't want to.'

'i don't like that boy going around you.' he whispered under his breath and on my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.

'perfect! what should we name it?' yena clapped.

'what about.. hm..' i had to think of a catchy name.

'hmys? because it has all our second names in it?' i suggested.

'but why is your initial so far from mine?'

'yah, it's just a name.'

'nah, i like hsym more,' he leaned on to my ear again, 'because your initials are far from his.' he whispered breathily. i got chills.

'perfect, i like it too.' yena said.

'me too.' minkyu added, with a fake smile on, 'harin-ah, can i talk to you for a sec?'

'yeah sure!' my lips curled into a big smile while seungwoo just looked at me angrily.

'what?'

'whatever.'

seungwoo put his hands in his pockets and looked away when suddenly six boys came up to him, 'damn big boy, what's your name?' a really tall one said.

'han seungwoo.'

'wanna join our gang?'

'what gang?' he said while scoffing a little.

'never heard of us? we're victon. the most popular gang in school.'