six

i gulped and felt the cold glass on my back. seungwoo put his arm on my side, pinning me.

i didn't know what to do, so i tried to nudge him a little, but he didn't budge at all.

he looked at me with eyes of hunger and i stared back at him. 'wh-what are you doing, seu-seungwoo?' he chuckled, putting his arm back.

'making you mine.'

what

i convinced myself he was just playing around so i replied, 'oh yeah? so, what now? are we together now? are you going to kiss me?' his lips curled to a cheeky smirk, lifted my chin up and whispered to my ear, 'if that's what you want baby.' he went closer to me, our noses touching.

'this is all fake, fake, nothing real, he's playing around, just do it.' i thought to myself.

he didn't stop moving closer, and kissed me. it was full of passion, my lips moved in sync with his. he smirked in between the kiss. he tilted his head to deepen the steamy kiss, and we pulled away from each other at the same time, breathing heavily.

i'm hope he took it as a sweet kiss, and not a lustful one. or else i'd be dead.

fuck

i'm in love

he chuckled and moved back to the sink to brush his teeth, while i stayed there feeling a little flustered. he looked at me and laughed a little. 'what are you doing? come brush your teeth. i don't want to smell your morning breath.' i furrowed my eyebrows and pouted. i walked slowly toward the sink and brushed my teeth.

seungwoo placed his toothbrush on the glass after he was finished. 'you can head out after you're done.' and he winked. and at that moment i swear my heart skipped three beats.

after i was done i headed out and jumped on the bed, causing seungwoo to also jump. 'woah, chill this is my bed.'
'i'm sleeping on it though.'
'it's still mine.'
'whatever.'
i climbed back down to my backpack to find my cellphone. that reminds me..

'seungwoo can i get your number?' i asked politely.

'yeah sure.' i handed him my phone and he typed his number with one hand. i climbed on the bed close to his face. he couldn't help but smile and gave me back my phone. when i double-checked his contact i realised he named himself 'daddy🥵'.

i cringed and laughed it off.

.ffwd.
i woke up to a saturday. and to an arm wrapped around me while i was scrunched up to a ball. it was seungwoo's heavy arm that laid on top of mine. i tried to shake my body away from his embrace. 'why are you awake so early? it's a saturday.' i giggled and said, 'i'm an early waker.' his lips curled into a sweet smile and i just admired his face. he opened his eyes to see me staring, and closed it again. 'stop looking at me, it's uncomfortable.' i quickly looked back.
'o-oh sorry.' i paused, 'can i borrow any of your sister's clothes? i kinda don't have any clothes here.' seungwoo groaned lazily and said, 'it's in eunbin's room. she's not at home so you can go inside her room and wear some of her clothes. i'm sure she wont mind anyway. after you cross the hallway you'll see a white door that has eunbin's name on it. thats her room.'

i thanked him and unlocked the door to go outside and find eunbin's room. i was standing in front of a huge white door. when i tried to open it, it was locked. i walked the hallway again to find one of his maids. i smelled something amazing, it was pancakes and omelets. his maids cooked breakfast already. quite ironic for someone who barely wakes up in the morning.

i tapped one of his maids in the back and asked politely for the keys to eunbin's room. she sweetly smiled and gave me the keys to eunbin's room. i thanked her and she told me i was pretty. i giggled and thanked her one more time.

i opened eunbin's room and it was bigger than seungwoo's room. 'whoa, she has this room all to herself? whoa. she must be living her dream!'

'sorry, who are you?' i flinched at a girl's voice. she gasped, 'oh my god you're so pretty! who are you? why are you here?' she said while getting out of her bunk bed. i let out a short breath and smiled, 'i'm han seungwoo's friend, nice to meet you! you must be eunbin right?' she smiled.
'yeah i am! i'm seungwoo oppa's sister. anyway, what were you doing in my room?'
'oh your brother said i could get some clothes here because i accidentally had to crash here, sorry.' i laughed a little.
'oh my god! can i style you please?'
'oh.. haha yeah sure!'
'trust me, i'm a future stylist!'
i giggled at her cuteness and she started to pick out some clothes for me. she picked out a cute white tank top, denim shorts and a blue flannel. she gave it to me and i wore it inside the bathroom.

 she gave it to me and i wore it inside the bathroom

'oh my god. unnie you look gorgeous in that! hold on,' she went over to her vanity and told me to sit on the chair. 'i've been waiting my whole life to do this!' i giggled as she did my makeup. she put my hair into a low bun and did a natural makeup on my face.

 she put my hair into a low bun and did a natural makeup on my face

i looked into the mirror and was impressed. 'wow eunbin, you're really good at this!' she just stared at me with happy eyes.
'come here!' she pulled my wrist and took me to seungwoo's room. 'oppa! look at your friend! i did her makeup and styled her!' seungwoo groaned loudly and sat up.
'whoa, you look incredible. eunbin-ah, when did you come back from your friend's sleepover? and when did you learn to do this?' she just chuckled and pushed me in before i heard the door shut. through the door i heard her yell, 'please make her your girlfriend!' my face turned red and i covered it.

i heard seungwoo stand up and walk towards me. 'holy shit you're incredibly beautiful.' i dug my face into my hands before he uncovered it and tuck a strand of my hair behind my ear. he brought his face closer and said, 'you know, i can ruin that lipstick before you know it.'
i scoffed jokingly, 'huh, prove it.'

the space between our lips closed and we made out into a passionate kiss. it was like the last one's, but he slid in his tongue without me paying attention. i squealed a little, and he chuckled and pulled away.

'gosh you're so hot.'

a/n: i'm sorry this is so thirsty i swear i'm pure, i think. and this is a really boring chapter but i promise i'll come up with something better in the next chapter.