seven

i put my hand behind my neck. 'i'm gonna go wash now.' he said while stroking my cheek. my face was burning like a stove.

i sat and waited on the bed, taking my phone out to check out all the notifications.

MESSAGES
eomma💜
honey where are you?
are you coming home?
please let me know honey
jung harin are you okay?
jung harin if you don't reply this instant i will ground you!
jung harin!

i tapped on the notification, while panicking.

eomma💜

honey where are you?
are you coming home?
please let me know honey
jung harin are you okay?
jung harin if you don't reply this instant i will ground you!
jung harin!
22:23

i'm dead.

i called her phone. it rang her phone and beeped mine. 'harin-ah!'
'eomma!'
'harin where are you? i'm going to go get you, just tell me where you are right now!'
'eomma don't worry i had to have an emergency sleepover at my friend's.'
'who?'
'just a new friend of mine.'
'oh okay, i'm coming to get you. what's her address?'
'no it's okay eomma, he- i mean she's going to drive me home.'
'okay, stay safe harin-ah.'
'okay eomma! i love you!'
*beep*

seungwoo exited the bathroom with just a towel wrapped on him. i blushed and looked away. 'can you stop doing that, i'm a girl.' he chuckled,
'i know you like it, but i'll stop.'
'ugh, youre cut-'
'ahem, can you say that again?'
'you're annoying.'
'wow okay,' he paused, 'anyway, do you really want to go home today?'
'yeah i have to!'
'can't we hang out for a while?'
'i mean, sure?' he jumped in excitement. he quickly ran back to the bathroom to get dressed. i laughed at his cuteness.

when he came out of the bathroom, i was stunned. he was so perfect. he wore a deep v-necked shirt. even in such plain clothes he could capture my heart.

perfection.

'stop staring.' he said. i gave him a 'bitch ok' look. he just smirked. 'can we go now?' i nodded and we left his room. i brought all my things and i looked so funny to him, bringing all the heavy things i'm not capable of carrying.

he took my backpack from my back and brought it for me in ease. 'isn't it heavy?' i asked. he 'pfft' and i giggled.

.ffwd.
i stuffed my mouth with ice cream and seungwoo took his cellphone out to take a photo of me. i pouted and he chuckled, 'you're so cute.'
'ew don't call me that.'
'you're cute.'
'you're annoying.' we both laughed. suddenly an old woman came over to us and said out of the blue, 'you kids shouldn't be dating at such a young age. you guys don't last!' we looked at each other, and back at the old lady. 'oh no, you mistook us, we're not dating at all.'
'yes we are.'
'no we're not.'
'mhm.'
'stop lying to her!'

seungwoo laughed at my reaction. the old lady excused herself and carried her paper bags. seungwoo immediately helped the old lady carry her bags. 'oh you're such a sweet boy! make sure you win her heart. i changed my mind, miracles work!' seungwoo smiled and nodded at her. i smiled to myself and at that moment i realised he can be soft and daddy. that made me get a little emotional.

once seungwoo was done helping the grandma carry her groceries and cross the road, he returned back to me and smiled. i then noticed the scar on his collarbone.

'hey what's that? the scar on your collarbone.' he suddenly became pale. 'it's nothing, got into an accident. nothing special.' i just shrugged it off.

'should we call it a day?' i asked. he frowned but nodded. i pinched his cheek and told him not to worry because soon we'll meet again. he smiled and we entered his car.