Finally, I reach Marni who is flirting up a storm with Ace, and Ruby who is talking quietly to Tommy, looking as beautiful as ever in black leather pants and a crop top teamed with some heels.

"Hey, you look beautiful," I smile as I reach her, she stands and gives me a hug.

"Thank-you, so do you. As always," she says with a soft smile.

Since the lunch, things have been better between Ruby and I, which I'm thankful for, I don't think I'd know how to not have her in my life.

"Hey gorgeous," Abel cuts in, giving Ruby a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey," she smiles shyly up at him.

Ruby is the only girl in town (who isn't family), that Abel hasn't tried to sleep with. In fact, he's always been very sweet toward her. I tend to think it's because she's the baby of the group (at eighteen), but sometimes I wonder if there's more to it.

Finally, having said my hellos, I take a seat on the velvet quilted couch next to Amelia. "You look like you've been hitting the drinks hard already," I giggle softly.

"I have," she takes a long sip of her drink. "Are you up for playing wing woman?"

"Uh, with who exactly?"

"Anyone, any man in this club," she giggles.

"Oh gosh, I think you've had too much to drink," I shake my head. "I'll tell you what. How about we go and dance on the dance floor and if you see anyone you like the look of, maybe I'll help you out?"

"Yes," she exclaims and jumps to her feet, doing a happy dance.

I stand with her and we make our way out onto the dance floor. The club is packed, it's almost hard to breathe, but it's all part of the vibes and I'm loving it.

After a few hours of dancing we make our way back to the VIP area, to find everyone has now gone their separate ways. Abel acting like the man whore he is, with a bunch of girls around him; Zarah, Ruby, Sophie and Alex sitting on the bar stools, and Aria and Logan dancing together in a less busy area of the club. I have no idea where Ace and Marni are, but it's a safe bet they're having sex somewhere.

I make my way over to the front of the bar, with a smile. "Can I get a vodka raspberry please?" I yell to the bartender.

"Five dollars," he replies, as he makes it and places it down on the bar for me to take.

I pull my card from my clutch and hold it out to him when a tattooed hand rests on mine. "It's on the house, no charge," the familiar voice says.

"You got it boss," the Bartender nods and makes his way over to continue serving.

I turn to the side and come face to face with Jex. "Thank-you," I smile.

"You're welcome," he smirks softly. "I didn't know you were coming in tonight."

"I didn't know you'd be here," I tell him truthfully.

"I was just about to leave actually, I was only here to do a few things; but I might stay for a drink now that you're here," he grins.

"Mmm well, I'm here with my friends, so I'm afraid you'll be drinking on your own tonight," I down my drink and place the empty glass on the bar.

"Is that so?" He nods his head, a smirk still on his face. "Okay, well off you go, go and do your thing," he nods his head towards the dance floor.

With the feeling of butterflies moving around in my stomach like crazy, I smile sweetly and turn on my heel, making my way back to the dance floor where Amelia is dancing with someone. I keep a close eye on them, making sure he doesn't do anything she isn't okay with.