26

~I don't understand why I am unable to hate you~
-Luna Svyatoyvich

SELENA'S POV

"Boss Svyatoyvich is home now and would love to see you" Luther informed.

"Okay... Lead me to him" I said

So, Eric was the gang leader of The Infernos?

Through out the time we dated, he never disclosed that fact apart from he was in a gang and I shouldn't ask questions about the gang.

Eric was more of an insanely cute, light skinned with hazel eyes,  Computer geek kind of guy. With a  nice body build.

He also has an innocent look and can also pull off a good poker face when needed. If he hadn't told me he was in a gang and if i hadn't seen him take down a guy, I wouldn't have believed him.

I remember the first time I saw him beat up a guy.

I was supposed to see him at his place, his parents were out for the weekend.

He was expecting to see me by 4pm but I decided to surprise him and come earlier.

The gate - man let me in and because I wanted to get a surprised look from him, I decided against texting him that I was at the door. So, I knocked but there was no reply

On my third knock, I heard gruntings followed by a crashing sound.

Without thinking, I quickly opened the door and nothing in the world prepared me for what I saw.

When I gasped, Eric looked at me and was completely thrown aback.

I saw Eric seated on top of a Guy as his hands gripped the guy's neck, Veins popping out of his hands and a steamy look thrown at the poor guy who was struggling to breathe.

"Lena?" He called my name as he quickly freed his grip on the guy. He stood up and walked towards me while I stayed rooted on the floor. I was speechless and tried processing the fact that Eric almost killed someone.

I did not notice when he made a phone call to his friends, because i was so lost in thoughts and my eyes couldn't leave the guy who was now coughing profusely and trying really hard to stand up.

I immediately snapped when I saw Eric walk back to the guy and feet palmed his head back to the tiled floor.

I shouted at him and asked him why he did that. He just tied up the guy and walked me to his bedroom.

He began his apologies and that's when he told me he was in a gang and that guy I just saw him beat up was sent by a rival gang to do 'God knows what' to him.
His words not mine.

After consoling my shocked heart with a promise of a shopping treat to Shoprite, We kissed and made love.

Haha

I got you there

We just kissed(first base) and moved to second base.
You know what I mean?

That was the day, I knew  he was in a gang and that was two weeks before our breakup.

Soaking in everything Eric told me, i kind of feel bad for him.
Why would his parents cut off any financial aid from him?