12

~Where did my sense of reasoning run off to?~
-Anonymous

"What the fuck Shawn? You did not even think of letting me know first?" I yelled

"Calm Down Selena" Shawn said in a calm tone

"Calm down my ass! " I yelled as I stomped out of the car and walked down the road, I heard the car's door slam close followed by the sounds of fast paced footsteps behind me and a little mutter of "fuck!"

I increased my walking strides as I shouted at him
"Leave me Alone, Shawn!"

" I don't get why you are mad"he Said, but I ignored him.

"This is such a Juvenile behavior, Selena" He said as he caught up with me and I got annoyed by his statement.

"Are .   you.   trying.   to.   call.   me.   childish?" I asked as I stopped walking and faced him, giving him a death glare. Saying each word,slowly like a count and with so much effort.

"Yes, I am. The freaking press would be all over you and won't give you space, except you can deal with all the troubles of Paparazzi... fine!

I am getting sick of your attitude towards me.  like what the hell did I ever do to you?

You keep shutting me out, screaming at me like you hate me so much and it really confuses me! I have never even tried to hurt you in anyway!

I have never been kind or nice to people as much as I am to you..."before he could talk further, I caught him short as I angrily said

" I did not ask you to be nice to me, and besides its a norm for you right? You were raised to get whatever you want. You probably are happy every single day of your wealthy life because you have no real problem! You are just a rich spoilt dude who got everything he currently owns in a platter of Gold!!..." I ratted angrily but he caught me short this time.

Why did I even say that?

"What the hell?" He paused. Giving me a death glare as he said.

"Permit me to brag in my next sentence" paused again and continued.

"Yes, I Am Shawn Angoteh, a 21 year old  millionaire, CEO of ANGOTEH GROUPS.

I wont spill more and am going to be honest with you, I'm not a sweet or nice guy but yet thats who I am when I'm around you.

I'm a different person around you, its like I would lick off whatever you have to offer to me, I become  too nice around you because, I don't want to ruin my little moments with you. I like how you make my heart feel human.

When I am not around you, I'm a ruthless CEO, a fuckboy, someone who dispose people easily when they have exhausted their usefulness, I drop them like they were never important to me.

I ain't proud to say But I am heartless, wicked and I fit the every wealthy CEO stereotype.

The rumors you have heard of the Angoteh family are probably true

Maybe I have dark secrets, maybe I am more evil than I appear, maybe I have killed before.

I get whatever I want through any means possible, and by all means, I mean all means...

I am Shawn Angoteh! And I possess too much power and wealth for my age. If you feel like I don't work my ass off, you are damn wrong. Yes, I took over my family's business but  I had to be worthy of taking the CEO title. Do you know how hard I worked to please my dad!!!? Things I had to do For him to see me as WORTHY!!!?