||35||

I walked into the dining hall with my towel draped around my shoulders.

"Y/n!" I heard someone shout as I grabbed some food, I turned to see the Nekoma team all waiting for me, I smiled and turned and began walking over to them when suddenly--

"Hey hey hey! Why don't you come sit with us?!" Bokuto jumped in my line of vision. I smiled awkwardly and shook my head.

"Sorry, I'm going to sit with my school," I quickly turned him down before side stepping past him and walking over to the Nekoma table, "you guys are too loud."

"Sorry," they all chimed even louder than when they shouted me at the door. I sighed and began eating.

"Y/n, you should learn how to play volleyball," Yamamoto exclaimed, "then you can play with us."

"I don't think so," I replied, "I kind of need my arms, Mohawk, I don't feel like being hit by balls at god only knows what speed when I could be swimming."

"Like you need to swim anymore than you already do," he rolled his eyes, "and it's Yamamoto. Ya-ma-mo-to! Seriously."

I shot him an annoyed look as I finished eating and stood up.

"I need to keep swimming or I'll never be able to reach my goal," I rolled my eyes.

"And that is?" Tetsuro asked, leaning forward curiously.

"None of your business," I stuck my tongue out and walked away.

I headed towards where us managers were staying.

"Ah, y/n," Kiyoko greeted me, "we're all just about to go take a bath. Though we have to go to the swimming pool, apparently the girls bathrooms over here are being fixed."

"Alright," I nodded, "I'll just grab my towel. One minute."

The girls nodded while I went to my bags and pulled out my clean towel before following them out the room.

We were walking past the gym when the sound of squeaking caught my attention, I paused at the doors to see Tetsuro setting himself a ball.

"Y/n?" Kaori called me.

"Go on without me," I waved them off before going to the gym, "don't you think you've practiced enough?"

"Hm? Oh, y/n," Tetsuro smiled, "come to watch me? Am I so irresistible you can't stand to be apart for even a second?"

I stared at him in silence for a moment, questioning whether he actually just said that to me or not before shaking my head.

"I came to ask why you're still here," I smiled as I walked into the gym, "isn't it getting a bit late? Didn't you wash up already?"

"No I haven't yet. I was going after the giant crowd of boys," he replied, "it's easier that way."

I raised a brow at him.

"Have you tried bathing with a bunch of sweaty guys?" he asked.

"No because that's disgusting," I rolled my eyes. 

"Exactly," he nodded before gesturing for me to come over to him, I sighed and walked over, "play with me for a bit, will you?"

"I don't play," I told him, he just grabbed my wrist and pulled me forward.

"Well I'm going to change that," he told me, "I won't let you get hurt, promise."

I looked at him with squinted eyes before sighing, knowing he wasn't going to give up.

"Fine," I put my towel down on the bench and walked back over to him, "what am I going to do then?"

"Copy my stance," he told me, crouching down slightly, putting his arms out, his hands clasped together. I did what he told me to but he just laughed.