||3||

Kuroo's PoV

"Alright, boys, bring swimming costumes tomorrow," I told them once we were finished tiding all the volleyball mess and court up, the guys looked at me confused.

"Swimming costumes? Are we going to the beach or something?" Inuoka asked, I shook my head.

"Thank god, I hate the sand," Kenma looked away with a small sigh.

"We're doing endurance training with the swim team all day tomorrow," I replied, "you guys have to be at the swimming pool by 6am, then you have your morning lessons and then spend lunch to 8pm in the pool."

"That sounds exhausting!" Lev shouted, I nodded.

"That's why it's called endurance training," I replied, stressing on the 'endurance' part.

"I think that's a very good idea, well done, Kuroo," Coach Nekomata nodded as he and Coach Naoi walked over, "now, get home and sleep. Tomorrow is going to be exhausting. Knowing the captain of the swim team, you don't want to be late. She gives out penalty laps."

"You said 'she'," Yamamoto pointed out, "are we training with the girls team?"

"Yep," I nodded, "now go home everyone and be back here by five to six and we'll all walk to the pool together."

"Yes, captain," everyone nodded before dismissing themselves and leaving the gym. Kenma waited behind for me.

"Is this a good idea?" he asked as we begun walking home.

"Hm? What do you mean?" I asked.

"No one's going to be able to concentrate with a bunch of girls around. I mean-- the team are vultures," he shrugged as he pulled out his switch and began playing some shooting game.

"That'll teach them to concentrate then. I'm afraid the vice captain, Mako Natsuya, is a devil when it comes to focus," I told him, "actually, the captain and vice captain seem like a devilish pair by the sounds of the work out the captain lays out."

"Eh," Kenma shrugged, "Sounds like a pain."

I smiled down at my short friend and caught him in a head lock and ruffled his hair.

"A pain, sure, but you gotta do it!" I exclaimed, laughing as he tried to free himself.

Your PoV

"Thought you'd be here," a voice spoke up as I reached the bottom end of the pool. I looked up to see my older brother, Sosuke.

"Want to walk home with me? I just finished up skating," he offered, stretching his hand out for me to take, I accepted and he pulled me out of the pool, "looks like you're the last one in today."

I looked around the pool and nodded. None of the public are here, I guess.

"I was thinking," I told him.

"About?" he asked curiously as we walked to the lockers and I grabbed my swim teams uniform from my bag and grabbed a towel before locking the locker again and heading towards a changing room, Sosuke leaned against the lockers as I went in one and locked the door behind me before starting to get dressed.

"A training regimen for tomorrow," I replied, "Afternoon classes aren't on so the girls are going to be in the pool all afternoon. Not only them but the boys volleyball club are coming to do endurance training or whatever with us. So I need to create a semi flexible regimen, I don't know who can swim well or who can't for the boys and I don't want to tire my girls out too fast."

"I'm sure you can come up with something," Sosuke's response came, "You're surprisingly really good at planning training. I mean-- the one you did for me is working wonders, I've never had such perfect form before. My coach sends his regards for that."

I let out a hum as I wrapped my costume up in my towel and then walked out again. Unlocking my locker, I grab the coin I used to get it and then shoved my towel in my bag before slinging it over my shoulder and walking out with my brother by my side.

"Has Haru already gone home?" I asked.

"Seems so," he nodded, "I went to the indoor baseball field because they're just down the hall from the rink, but it was empty. The lights were off. They must've finished practice early."

"Weirdly enough, he's a first year in Nekoma now but I never see him around," I hummed, "it's like he doesn't exist, y'know?"

"He probably spends all his time in baseball," Sosuke messed my hair up, "don't worry too much about him."

"Right," I nodded as we continued walking, signing out of the multisport facility as we continued.

It took about ten minutes to get home, when we finally got there we noticed dad and mum wasn't home so I took a quick look at the timetable we have pinned to the fridge so we know who will be home and who won't because we take turns making dinner so we need to know how many dishes we're making.

"Mum is working until midnight in the hospital today," I told Sosuke, "Dad should be home though. Haru too."

"Maybe dad picked Haru up and took him out," Sosuke shrugged, "anyway, you should go shower. You stink of chlorine."

"I do not!" I pouted before sighing and turning around, "but I'll shower anyway."

I did as I said, changed into an over sized f/c shirt and some black shorts and then took a seat on my swinging seat hanging from the ceiling and stared out my window, my notebook in hand as I thought.

My home is one of those super expensive two floored apartment complexes that you usually find at the top of some fancy American apartment buildings. To say my family are well off...is an understatement, though I don't really care. If anything, I refuse to get pocket money and work to get it myself by working as a swimming instructor on my weekends. It's a small job but it pays half decently.

"I've got it," I smiled as an idea of what to do for the training tomorrow hit me. I started to quickly write it down as it was still fresh in my head.

Kuroo's PoV

"What are you doing, Kuroo?" Kenma looked at me confused as I zoned back  into what was happening.

I shrugged as I grabbed my phone and began scrolling through Instagram.

"I was thinking," I told him.

"About how you've gotten the team into a position that seems totally out of character for us?" he asked.

"I panicked, OK? And besides, it's only endurance training," I rolled my eyes before my gaze stopped on Mako Natsuya's post. It was a photo of her, Rayla Matsuo and f/n l/n. They were at the beach, the caption was: 'the beach from summer. Come back please! I want to do our beach weekend again.'

She'd tagged both Matsuo and l/n in the post so curiously, I clicked on l/n's tag.

Her username was rather boring just 'f/n_l/n', her bio was simple 'Australian, swimmer' and an emoji of a dog.

She had 30 posts, the majority of them were duo posts with videos of her racing followed by a photo of her with her reward.

A constant theme through the whole thing was the only awards she seemed to be getting were gold medals or random trophies. I guess she really strives for the best, huh?

Oh no.

I just liked a post from four years ago! Quick unlike it!

I hope she didn't see that...

Your PoV

'Black Cat liked your post'

Huh?