||11||

Sosuke's PoV

A knock sounded through our house.

Haru will get it.

The knocking continued.

I swear to god, Haru.

Jumping up from my bed, I let out an angry growl as I put my phone down, apologising to my friend who I was video calling as I did.

"Haru! Can't you be helpful for one minute of your damn life?!" I shouted as I passed his room just to see him asleep, "of course he's sleeping."

Quickly jogging down the stairs, I speed walk to the door to stop the incessant knocking that was irritating me to hell and back.

"What?!" I swung the door open and gave the people on the other side a less than friendly and welcoming look.

"Hello, Sosuke!" Mako's cheery unaffected voice called up to me, I looked down at her to see Rayla was with her and a boy I didn't recognise.

"Why are you here? Y/n is sick, you won't be able to see her," I told her but she just pushed her way in, "hey! Mako! You twerp get back here!"

She ran up the stairs faster than I could react so I let out an annoyed grumble before running after her, not bothering with the door, Rayla would come in either way and close it behind her.

"Y/n! Guess who came to lift your spirits!" I heard Mako shout as a door slammed open.

What the hell? How is she so energetic?

"Mako," I shouted as I entered y/n's room, I noticed Mako perched on the side of her bed smiling. Y/n was frowning.

"You'll just get sick," y/n rolled her eyes, "idiot."

"Don't worry about that," Rayla pushed past me.

"Sorry about them," the boy apologised before also entering the room.

Who even is that kid?

"We brought a friend," Rayla pointed to the boy.

"Oh! It's... oh damn, what's your name again?" y/n feigned forgetfulness causing a wash of slight anger to cross the boys face.

"Kuroo! Tetsuro Kuroo!" the boy exclaimed.

"I know," y/n replied, sticking her tongue out mischievously, "I'm just making fun. I've been bored as hell today. Man, Sosuke has been a pain in my ass."

What?

"Aw man, y/n, that's mean," I puffed my cheeks out hurt. She looked over to me and smiled.

"I am thankful though. You did skip a day of college and training to look after me. But you've been pushy and annoying," she told me, "I mean my fever went down hours ago... you just wouldn't stop fussing. I could've been swimming but no..."

"I was just doing what mum and dad told me to," I rolled my eyes, "now you guys can stay but be leaving at 6pm."

"Yes, sir," the three students nodded.

I cringed at their use of 'sir' before turning and walking away. Annoying...

"Hey, sorry Noiz, what were we talking about?" I entered my room and grabbed my phone. Noiz grinned at me.

"Practice. But hey, it sounds like your sister's friend are over. Why don't I come too?" he asked, his face leaning into the camera.

"Don't bother, my parents will be home soon and I really can't be bothered," I dismissed the idea, "I'm going to go now. Haru is sleeping, if he continues the way he is then he's going not going to sleep tonight."

"Alrighty then!" came Noiz's energetic response, "see you tomorrow, my man!"

I nodded and hung up before sighing and grabbing my glass and filling it up with cold water.

"Alright, Haru, get the hell up now," I called out as I reached his room, tipping the water over his head. The blue haired idiot lunged forward, gasping in shock as he woke up.

"What the hell, man?!" he shouted at me, glaring at me as he did.

"Stay awake, dumbass," I elbowed him with a smile.

Your PoV

"So why did you guys come here?" I asked with a yawn as I propped my pillows up behind me so I could sit up comfortably.

"You, our captain, were sick," Mako pointed out, "it's normal for a captains vc to worry, right?"

"Is that all I am to you? A captain?" I pouted at her with a sigh.

"And my best friend, of course," she grinned.

"Mine too!" Rayla leaned forward and smiled, "it was boring today and Mako slacked off on her training today."

"I did not!" Mako shouted.

"Mako..." I looked at her irritated, "how could you shrug off my hard work, huh?"

That triggered an argument between the girls. I let out a sigh as I watched them argue back and forth. A few moments later and Kuroo caught my attention, he was sat on my desk chair to the side, just watching.

"Why did you come here?" I asked him, he hummed and then focused on me.

"I... was worried," he hesitantly replied.

I let out a small laugh.

"Well aren't you just adorable," I grinned.

"I'm not adorable," he glared at me.

No. You aren't adorable. But you are thoughtful. I like that.

"How was that joint training session?" he asked me, changing the conversation topic.

"It was tense," I replied, "but it's whatever. Nothing new, I guess..."

He hummed in response before a sly grin spread across his face.

"So how did you get sick?" he teased, "aren't you supposed to be used to what you do?"

A wave of embarrassment washed over me.

"I... Stayed up late and... Didn't close my windows... My hair was wet... Its nothing...really..." I avoided eye contact. I'm always nagging the girls, telling them to look after themselves and her I am...not looking after myself. Hypocrite number 1 right here!

He clasped his hand over his mouth to stifle a laugh.

"You're not too smart despite being in college prep class 1, are you?" Kuroo poked fun at me. I shot him a glare and hid my face behind a cushion.

"Idiot," I grumbled though the soft material.