||7||

"Holy crap! This place is huge!" Haruka shouted.

"Language," Rayla poked the girl as I did a quick head count.

"Alright, everyone, lets-- H-Hana!" I noticed the girl was no where to be seen. Where'd she go?! She was literally just here!

"She sprinted back onto the bus," Mako pointed to the doors where Tenchi was stood staring in dumbfounded.

I sighed and walked back onto the book.

"Hana?" I called, her head popped up from behind the second row of seats on the left and I quickly made my way over to her and took the outside see on the right side of the same row, "nervous?"

"I just--" she stopped herself from talking and sighed.

"We'll take them by storm!" I grinned at her.

"Right," she nodded, "though... I did just leave. I didn't tell anyone I was leaving so this may...turn out really competitive."

"And that's what we like," I told her offering my hand to her, "I promise, I'll help you show off what they lost because you, Hana, are one of our best swimmers."

She took my hand and smiled, I gave her a reassuring squeeze before pulling her up and leading her off the bus. Pushing her to the other second years, I lead everyone through the campus of Samezuka and towards where we'd be meeting their swim team.

"Well well well," a sly voice called behind us, "if it isn't Hana Kusoke... The coward of the team... I bet you're dragging down Nekoma just like you did with Samezuka."

Well isn't that just fantastic.

I noticed the girl beside me freeze, I just placed a hand on Hana's shoulder and gave it a small squeeze before we all lined up and I looked at the girls who walked around our line and faced us.

"Alright girls, one, two," I counted before we all bowed and said: 'thank you for allowing us to join' before we straightened up again and I stepped forward along with another girl.

"I'm Luna Miho," she introduced herself, "captain of the girls swim team. You must be (mispronunciation of your name)."

"Close," I cringed, "f/n l/n. Captain of the girls swim team in Nekoma."

We shook hands, her grip tightened against mine as we both glared at each other.

"It seems you picked up our trash on the way in," she glared at me.

"No, I picked up the perfectly brand new swimmer you threw out accidentally," I glared back.

"You can basically see the electricity," I heard Mako comment from behind me before a hand placed on my shoulder, "Alright, ladies, we know you're both the captains but no need for such tension. This is just a friendly training session, right? But still... We're going to destroy you."

"Oh really?" the sly voice who alerted us to the other team earlier spoke up as another girl walked over.

"Can't take them anywhere," another girl from their team sighed as she grabbed Luna and the other girl, "I'm Rosa Hara the vice captain and this loud mouth is Reina Hara, my little sister. Don't take too much notice to her. I'm glad you accepted my offer to come train with us, I've heard good things about the Nekoma team so I hope we can teach each other something."

"Right," I agreed, shaking her hand, at least there's some civilised people, "this is Mako Natsuya, the vc of our team, I hope you both can get along well."

"As do I," Rosa nodded before turning to her team, "now girls, be polite!"

And she's not the captain of their team why?

"Thank you for joining us," the opposing team bowed to us before they turned and began leading the way to the swimming pool.

It didn't take long for us all to get a locker and change into our swim suits, when we got out the changing rooms both teams stood together, Hana stood as far away from the other one as possible while myself, Mako, Rosa and Luna stood in front of the group.

"Alright so at the end of the practice we'll be doing a relay and Hana is a mandatory member of your team," Luna announced.

"What?" I glared at her, "we didn't agree to any terms such as those."

"Actually," Rosa looked at me awkwardly, "the girl who I was in contact with agreed to it. It was the only way my team would accept you guys coming over here willingly."

I turned to Mako with a bored poker face.

"S-sorry," she stuttered, "I thought it'd be a good chance for Hana to get back into relaying."

"You know she doesn't have the confidence for that yet," I whisper yelled at the girl.

"I know!" she whisper yelled back, I sighed and rubbed my temples before turning to Hana.

"You alright with that?" I asked her, she stiffened for a moment before robotically nodding, "Alright. I guess it's OK to do the relay then. I'll put myself down as the free swimmer, Hana will be on butterfly, Rayla will be our starting back stroke and Mako will be the breast stroke swimmer."

"Then I'll be on free too," Luna towered over me, "Rosa will go on breast stroke, our first year Camila will be on back stroke and our second year, Âme will be on butterfly. We will destroy you."

I gave her a blank expression.

"You have no idea what we're capable of," I stated bluntly before turning to the girls, "in the mean time we'll be doing timed responses."

"She's doing that scary face again," I heard one of our second years mumble.

"Monika, since you seem to have enough energy to talk, you can start off for Nekoma," I smiled at the girl with fake sweetness. She cringed and then sighed before nodding, taking her jacket off and standing on one of the diving platforms.

"Reina, you can start for us," Luna looked to Rosa's sister who in turn nodded and copied what Monika had done.

"Alright," I announced as myself and Luna took our positions next to our schools lanes with our vcs next to us with a stop watch and clip board each, "ready... Start!"