19| You are not real

A/N

The above picture is for anyone who needed to smile :)

Enjoy, people ;)

*****************************************

Peter's pov.

"You will die!!!" Mr Barton yells as I take the lead before I knock his Bowser out of the race, leaving only me, Mr Wilson and Ms Romanoff in the competition. Mr Clint throws the controller on the floor making me laugh at his mini tantrum.

I feel a little tingle in the back of my neck and I swiftly dodge Mr Wilson's green shell which hits Ms Romanoff's Mario instead who was in lead, making Mr Wilson's eyes go wide in fear at Ms Romanoff's death glare. I leave Mr Wilson's Luigi behind in the last lap and I win with Luigi and Mario on remaining positions.

"It's not fair, what is it, the fifth time you won?" Mr Barton whines and I crack a smile at his childishness. "Sixth." I correct him only gaining a stink eye from the other players.

"I'm so done!" Mr Wilson throws the controller just like Mr Barton and I laugh along with Mr Rogers and Ms Romanoff. This is hilarious! Earth's mightiest heroes whining over not winning Mario Kart.

"I'm not going to buy another set of controllers for you idiots." We all turn towards the main door only to see Mr Stark loosening his tie and walking towards the coffee machine.

"Your kid is a cheater, Stark." Mr Wilson yells at him and Mr Stark raises his eyebrow with a glint of amusement. "No, I am not! It's not my fault you people are awful players." I grumble in my defence and Mr Stark crack a smile.

"Oh no, you shouldn't have said that, kid." Mr Barton threatens and I notice the four players share a look.

I am doomed!

I look in horror and in a split second, I am off the ground and sprinting away from the people knowing exactly what was coming. In no time, I am cornered by the four of them, an evil smile covering there face. I crane my neck towards Mr Stark with pleading eyes. "A little help would be great, Mr Stark."

"Oh, I'd rather prefer to enjoy the show, kiddo." A gasp escapes my lips and Mr Stark simply laughs. "I thought you loved me, Mr Stark!" Before Mr Stark could reply, I feel a tickling on my left side and in no time, I am lying on the floor as tears escape my eyes due to laughing so hard as the tormenters continue their tickling session.

"This...is abuse!" I gasp between the laughs. "Ok guys, that's enough." Mr Rogers finally step up in my defence and I heave a sigh of relief as everyone stop tickling me.

"Mr Rogers, you are my favourite!" I say walking towards him and Mr Stark start coughing violently and abandon his coffee before walking towards me. "Excuse me?" He says in almost a disbelieving tone.

"I thought I held that position!" Mr Barton huffs in annoyance before Mr Wilson starts, "Oh Please, everyone knows he prefers me."

"You wanna say that again?" Ms Romanoff threatens Mr Wilson and Mr Rogers sigh beside me. "Shut up, will you?" The argument seizes down and I look at the people in disbelief. These people were fighting over who's my favourite? I can't believe it. A strange warmth fills up my chest as I stare at my childhood heroes in admiration.

"I love you guys," I whisper and everyone's faces break into a smile. "We love you too, Pete." Ms Romanoff says followed by various sounds of agreement.

"Let's get to the lab, kid. We got some work today." Mr Stark announces, breaking the silence, making everyone groan in response but I almost bounce in excitement at the thought of going to the lab.