12| Welcome to Oscorp

Peter's pov.

"Don't forget to tell Stark, you won't be going. Last time you did that, he literally hacked my phone just to make me pick it up during a freaking Labor!" May yells from the kitchen as I brush my teeth in the bathroom, making me spit the toothpaste out.

"He what? When the hell did this happen?!" I ask while doubling over in laughter, imagining the scenario. "Watch your language, young man." May scolds, making me pout as I wait for her to continue. "And I guess it was about a week ago, you had your Decathlon tournament, remember?"

"Oh.." I stretch out in understanding. We got in the semi-finals to my utter shock and Mr Harrington's delight. "I can't believe he did that, I even informed Mr Happy just to make sure," I say in disbelief.

Ever since Mr Stark introduced me to Mr Happy, after my first get together with the Avengers, it has become a routine for him to pick me up after school and drop me off, much to my protests. The man himself is quite...ironical, to say the least. I can't even remember the last time I saw him even smile, except maybe the one time I showed him Mr Stark's drooling picture when he finally crashed after pulling three all-nighters consecutively which, according to the team, is an improvement.

I think improvement might as well be a relative term...

I try to tame my messy hairs but soon give up, leaving the beast loose. I rush to May and give her a quick hug with a 'bye' sprint out the door.

*******************************************

The train is relatively calmer today, much to my relief and I sit with a small sigh and pull out the StarkPhone, Mr Stark had given me a few weeks ago.

"I can't believe you are still using this shit." Mr Stark says pointing towards my old iPhone, followed by a disappointed shake of his head. "This is treason, Pete." He says with a dramatic flair making me chuckle at his antics.

He grabs a wrapped up box from a corner table and I looked at him with curiosity. "Here." He said, extending it towards me and I look at him in uncertainty. We had fought a lot of times about him buying things for me, anyway, so, it was no surprise to him when he received an unimpressed look in response.

"Oh come on, just open it!" He says, pushing the box towards me. I hesitantly follow his instruction only for me to look at the box with wide eyes and a gaping mouth.

"You've got to be kidding me, Mr Stark," I said with a defiant look only for me to receive an eye-roll as I stare between the man and the latest StarkPhone that was probably more expensive than mine and May's entire wardrobe combined.

"Just think about it, kiddo. Can you imagine how embarrassing it would be for people to find out that my very own intern is using a crappy iPhone!"

"This is absolutely ridiculous, Mr Stark!" I complain in annoyance.

"No, Pete. You, using this crap," He said pointing towards my phone, making me look at him offended. "That is ridiculous. That's disgraceful!"

"I'm not going to accept this, Mr Stark."

"I'll make you train with, Steve." He threatens making me gasp, feeling betrayed. "You won't dare, not after last time."

He smirks at me and I feel myself lose the game. "You bet I will."

I watch as my lips curl into a smile in the glass reflection which soon lights up with a small dinge.

Mr Stark

You up for today, kiddo? I was thinking of working on the suits...

Me