Marie x Agent 4 (male)

THIS ONE WAS REQUESTED BY YeetusYeetus836 NOW ENJOY.

Agent 4 was in one of the stages, saving one of the Zapfish that the Octavians stoled. After he got the Zapfish, he got bored and thought of doing something,

"Hmmmm, I think I should talk to Marie." Said Agent 4 in his mind. Agent 4 return to Tentakeel Outpost to talk to Marie, since he has nothing else to do. 

"Why hello Marie, how life without Callie?" Shouted Agent 4 entered he's walking up to her. 

"Never been better, anyways how many Zapfish have you rescue today?" Asked Marie. 

"Well 7, I will tell you my adventure story." Answered Agent 4. 

"I had my hero shot with me on the first stage and-" Agent 4 continued talking. Marie was ignoring him and was in the middle of looking at agent's 4 dick. Agent 4 didn't notice and just kept talking about his adventure. Marie lick her lips while staring at his dick, 

"I should tell you something Agent 4." Marie asked and also interupted Agent 4 while he was telling her his Adventure. 

"What is it Marie?" Replied Agent 4,

"Well I was getting really bored and uhhhhh" Said Marie.

"Your gonna tell me or wh-" Agent 4 was cut off from finishing his sentence by Marie giving him a kiss to Agent 4 lip. 

From pure surprise, agent 4 stood in shock and just let Marie go into his mouth,

Marie then pulled away from the kiss, "I want to play with you." Said Marie in a slutty tone.

Agent 4 felt nervous and surprised that he's gonna get laid with one of the Squid Sisters.

"This will be fun hehe." Responded Agent 4.

"Good, wait here for a bit." Said Marie 

Agent 4 sat on the ground while watching Marie go inside the shack and closing the door behind her.

Agent 4 was sitting on the ground, pretty surprise for what just happened. After a minute, he heard Marie shouting out to Agent 4 to come in. Agent 4 then stood up and walk up to the shack and opened it. He found Marie naked on the bed, which gave Agent 4 a boner.

Agent 4 began get stripped naked with Marie watching and licking her lips after Agent 4 removed his underwear.

Agent 4 got on the bed with Marie and started kissing. They were exploring each other's mouth with their tongue.

Agent 4 then started to rub his hands around Marie back. Marie did the same after that. Marie gave out a little soft moan.

Agent 4 then pulled out of the kiss and started kissing around Marie neck. Agent 4 made Marie giggled when he kissed her funny part of her neck.

Then Agent 4 went down to her tits and started sucking them. Marie moan with pleasure from Agent 4 sucking her tits. Marie pull away from that, went down to Agent 4 crouch and seen his dick up closer. 

"It pretty big, not gonna lie" Said Marie out of nowhere. 

What Marie just said made Agent 4 blush hard. Marie then started to lick Agent 4 tip. After a while, Marie started sucking on Agent 4 dick. Agent 4 growl from the fun he's having with Marie.

Agent 4 put his hand on Marie head to suck harder. 

"Im...gonna...cum..." Said Agent 4. 

Marie then pulled out

"I'm hungry, I want some of yours please." Asked Marie 

Marie open wide and Agent 4 came inside her mouth. Most of the cum made it inside Marie mouth, some drip on the side of Marie's lips.

"Pretty tasty." Commented Marie.

Marie then got up and put her Woomy inside Agent 4 rod and started bouncing. Basically Marie started to ride on Agent's 4 rod. Each bounce was a little moan from Marie.

Marie's Woomy got tighter when she felt Agent 4 rod grow bigger. Marie then gave a loud moan. Agent 4 already had the feeling of cumming.

"Marie...it gonna..happen...again...But damn...that feels...good..." softly said  Agent 4.

"Leave your cum inside me, I want some of it." Replied Marie. 

Agent 4 then again came inside Marie's Woomy and then pulled out and cum was leaking out of her Woomy.

They both layed next to each other and breath out fast after a long "Playtime". 

"I love you Agent 4. I never knew you were that good in bed" Said Marie.

Agent 4 blush after hearing that,

"I love you too, you were great at what you did there and already my favorite idol" Responded Agent 4

Marie smiled and giggled and yawned right after that. She felt like sleeping after releasing all her energy during sex. Marie then replied to Agent 4's response,

"Thanks you Agent 4, anyways goodnight." Giggled Marie.

Knowing that she's tired, decides to just go to sleep with her, "Goodnight too Marie." Replied Agent 4.

They both gave each other a kiss and started sleeping.