Prinz X (F) Reader

Requested by alohas_biggest_fan

Enjoy...

-------------------------------------------------------------

We begin at Inkopolis Square where we meet you; a quiet squid/octo who chills there time to time and has a friend your very close to, the thoughtful Prinz. He's quite special to you as he was the one who brought you out of your introverted state. Prinz also has great feelings for you as he usually likes to take you to his group meetings with his team. Today's a special day as he invited you to his a party hosted by someone he knows and it might be the perfect opportunity for you to go for it.

You pondered on your seat, imagining about outcomes when your with him and how it will happen. It could be by surprise or he has the same feelings for you as well. Prinz on the other hand was wondering nearby and thinking about something related to the party as well.

"Does she like me? I mean I do find her caring and friendly but does she have the same feelings for me?"

He then noticed you, relaxing with her head on the table lost in thoughts.

"Speaking of which... a conversation wouldn't hurt."

You kept on thinking about him and then all of a sudden, he showed up right next to you.

"Heya (Y/N). Tired of turf war or you simply just want to relax?" Simply questioned the younger brother of Emperor.

You quickly snapped out of your thoughts and saw your friend that brings a smile to you.

"Didn't hear you there... I'm just lost with my own thoughts..." Mumbled (Y/N).

"Is it also related to what you've been invited to?"

She looks into his eyes now, "Correct, it's been so long since I been to a party."

Before their conversation continues, someone snuck up towards them and decided to join on the conversation.

"To party is to chill-ax!"

Both quickly looked to where the source of the voice was and noticed the fun-loving Inkling himself, Aloha.

"Oh its you..." Spoke (Y/N) in a soft and tired tone.

"Hello again Prinz! Say is this your 'princess'?" Asked Aloha in a playful manner.

The two cephalopods just blushed by the question and attempt to hide their feelings for each other.

"No no no! You got the wrong idea!" Shouted (Y/N) loud enough to not be echoed through in Inkopolis Square.

"Not like that Aloha! Just friends..." Answered Prinz respectfully.

"Been wanting to make that joke for a while, anyways ready for the time of your life at my party?" Said Aloha.

Both nodded at the same time to the optimistic one. Aloha then turns his attention to (Y/N).

"Whats your name Turfling?"

"(Y/N)..." You Uttered.

"Ah so Prinz met someone with a unique name. That's cute..." Commented Aloha.

Prinz took his phone out to check on the time and realized he needs to be with his team now.

"Oh I forgot I'm late! See you later (Y/N) and Aloha!" Concluded Prinz as he started running to his destination.

Aloha waves bye to Prinz and turns his attention back to you.

"Just saying so, he's lucky to have you as a friend. If you have feelings for him, don't hide it and go for it. Besides, you two look great together." Said Aloha with a thumbs up.