Commander Tartar X (F) Sanitized Reader

Sorry for the delay, was working on something else and I got busy stuff to do...

--------------------------------------------------------------

Requested by L1ll1th_W1llard

Enjoy...

Somewhere deep in the underground worlds of the Deep Sea Metro, a lone, non-sentient, sanitized octoling quietly stands on her post, just as she was instructed by her boss, Commander Tartar. To put it mildly, say hi to Y/N (basically, you're saying hello to yourself :/ ). She quietly minds her own business, with nothing to distract her as she can't form any real thoughts inside her mind. It was almost entirely blank, with only a small past of herself looming underneath her mind.

That was, until just seconds later, a good chunk of her memories—mainly her personality—just snapped itself back into existence.

"I'm just some ordinary girl—HUH! Wait a minute! What am I thinking?"

Y/N flinch to her realization, taking off her shades to inspect the area around her. It was dark, with small droplets of water dripping down somewhere nearby. She didn't know what to do at this moment, questioning her own existence at some point, until, that was cut short when, out of her shades message, a small text reads, "COMMANDER TARTAR REPORTING. THE TEST SUBJECT HAS LEFT TO DO MY BIDDING. I DEMAND ONE OF YOU TO COME AND CLEAN A SMALL MESS THE SUBJECT HAS MADE."

Knowing her role in the underground world, she slaps herself to ease her tensions before running out of her post to check up on what her master wants.

"I am thinking... not now. The commander wants something now."

One minute later...

Y/N would eventually arrive at the train station, where she would find her master—Commander Tartar, where it would notice her pretense and, in its bland, ai voice, say, "Finally! You're here. I will be so pleased if you move this one piece of the blender somewhere not close to me so it won't be a nuisance."

Y/N, for some strange reason, was shaken by his voice, but not because of the lack of personality it has, it's that of a small spark inside had ignited a sexual urge that was off for years thanks to her sanitization. The AI, who noticed her wide open eyes through the shades, said again, "Had you heard what I had instructed you slave? Get pushing!"

That was enough to get her function again, as she made a quirky salute and said, "Your wish will be granted."

She instantly got to work, as Tartar instructed, but she began to struggle to push the large object, having nothing to assist her.

"How the flop did the test Subject even move this in the beginning?" She mumbled.

She continued pushing and pushing, groaning every second, with little to no progress being made. Her noises would eventually catch up to the AI beside her, soon questioning the sanitized octoling, "What kind of audio is that?"

The AI suddenly stopped questioning; a flow of mysterious energy was forming inside its brain chip. It was activated by the sound, and it is trying to figure out the source of it. Unbeknownst to it, the professor, the man responsible for Tartar's existence, had installed emotion into the brain chip, not for it to feel or like, but to examine the future successors of humanity and assist them as he intended.

However, in this scenario, one specific element of the data, which was of sexual interest, was activated.

(The sexual tension is starting to build up in the station.)

Tartar's question resulted in (Y/N) receiving goosebumps from it. It's voice, to her at least, sounded dominant, and that was enough for her to begin forming sexual thoughts about the machine. Clenching her lips, she felt an odd feeling in her crouch. Curious, she reaches down with one of her hands into her thick black shorts to make contact with her veemo. She unexpectedly rubs it, causing the octoling to quiver in sensation.