Marie x Shiver

Requested by Splat00nfan11

Enjoy

It's a peaceful afternoon in Splatsville and Callie and Marie went over to hang out with Shiver, Frye, and Big Man cause they have nothing else better to do, mainly because the other group they hang out with, Pearl and Marina are on tour.

The pop duos arrived to their house and Callie stepped inside first and shouted to announce her presence towards Frye who was busy playing with her flute at the sofa.

"Wassup guys!" Joyfully shouted Callie.

Frye was startled and lost grip of her flute.

"Calm it there boss, I almost had a heart attack and I though you guys were robbers there for a sec!" Exclaimed Frye.

"Please, call us Marie and Callie instead." Preferred Marie.

Frye was a little angry and eventually picked up her flute and put it aside somewhere. Shiver heard the commotion and rushed downstair to find her bosses with a still pissed off Frye.

"Hello bos-"

"Like I said, call me Marie." Insisted Marie.

"Noted. Anyways what is up with Frye?" Questioned Shiver.

"Ay. (Maybe because it has something to do that I found her hidden collection of plushes she has in her cabinet)." Said Big Man as he popped out of nowhere behind the Squid Sisters.

"Woah!" You're a bit sneaky there." Commented Marie.

"Plushes!? Really!?" Cheerfully said Callie.

"Why did you tell them that I have a collection!" Yelled Frye.

"Calm down guys, I think I got the best idea on what we should do." Suggested Shiver.

"Ay (Oh ho ho, I know what your thinking of.)" Said Big Man with a grin.

"You betcha Biggy, it's hide and seek." Responded Shiver.

"Sure I guess." Commented Marie.

"Frye's it!" Exclaimed Callie as she was pointing her finger towards Frye.

"What? Fine." Responded Frye.

All but Frye instantly ran off to hide from Frye, who was busy counting from twenty seconds. Big Man went to lay down somewhere, pretending to be a carpet. Callie ran off to hide in Frye's room just to inspect Frye's plush collection. Shiver just headed to her room and settled inside her closet, which was mostly organized. Marie tried to find a clever hiding spot and had no luck, she also headed towards Shiver's room to find somewhere to hide, she also headed towards the closet and failed to notice that Shiver was also in there.

"Quite big and organized in here." Whispered Marie.

"Indeed it is." Replied Shiver from behind.

"Oh Cod!" Exclaimed Marie as she turned around to see who was in there with her.

"It's just me, Shiver." Said Shiver to try to calm down Marie.

"Well... this sucks, I cannot find a different hiding spot since Frye is searching for us now." Spoke Marie, now feeling less stressed out.

"Truth or Dare?" Said Shiver.

"Now? Like really?" Said Marie, feeling confused.

"Truth or Dare?" Repeated Shiver.

"Fine... Truth." Mumbled Marie.

"Out of all of us, who do you prefer the most from Deep Cut?" Asked Shiver.