Squid Sisters x Male Reader

Quite busy in life, nah just kidding, I'm just tired in general, also from me.

anyways...

Enjoy...

Sometime around the Callie Vs Marie Splatfest...

It's a bit dark outside and a lone Inkling Boy had finished playing some matches in the splatfest, yet he didn't pick a side at all because he loved both Callie and Marie equally, but he knew he had to make a choice sometime soon.

He walked out of the lobby and headed towards the poll to choose. He stood there thinking real hard like it was an exam he failed at during middle school.

"Hmmmmmm, Callie or Marie, Pink or Green, Ass or Boobs, Cute or Sassy?" Wondered (Y/N).

He stood there for a while, like for ten minutes, still failing to make up his mind. Amidst his thinking in the lobby poll, inside the studio, Callie and Marie noticed how long he stayed there and Marie decided to comment about him to Callie.

"Seems like someone still hasn't made up his mind..." Commented Marie.

"Wish he can pick me right away instead of making a choice. Wait a minute, that give me an idea!" Enthusiastily said Callie.

Marie, who knew what she was thinking about, quickly made her move.

"Oh no you don't, I'm making my move on him first." Responded Marie as she was rushing toward the exit to reach him.

"Every vote counts!" Said Callie who's also rushing towards the door, being slightly faster than Marie.

One minute later...

(Y/N) had his hand under his chin with his eyes half close, failing to make a choice as he stood there staring at the voting poll. Suddenly, Callie immediately appeared next to him like the Roadrunner from Looney Tunes on his right and quickly greeted him.

"Hi!" Said Callie with a small smile.

(Y/N) quickly got out of his thinking
phase and turned to his right to see Callie, greeting him. His eyes grew wide open at the sight of it.

"OMC (Oh My Cod), i- is that... really you!?" Uttered (Y/N) in disbelief.

"Of course it's me, the best one of the Squid Sisters." Answered Callie.

"Now if you may, I would love if you vote for me. Please." Asked Callie as she placed her hands firmly together near her face.

"I got Callie here legit encouraging me to vote for her so I might as well vo-" (Y/N) was cut off by the other side of the Squid Sisters.

"Not so fast mister, I can show you why I'm the better one." Said Marie as she went to grab (Y/N)'s voting arm to stop him from picking Team Callie.

"Woah! Even you too!?" Cheerfully said (Y/N), noticing Marie is also here with him.

"If you vote for me, I'll give you 10k coins, how's that sound mister?" Proposed Marie.

"Classic Marie, just casually bribing a random Inkling you just met just so they can vote for you. ( Callie turns towards (Y/N) ) Anyways, how about you can hang out with me at the studio, all you have to do is to vote for Team Callie." Said Callie.

"This is going to be hard..." Quietly mumbles (Y/N) to himself.

"Don't listen to her...

what's your name by the way?" Asked Marie, feeling curious before she continues.

"Oh, it's (Y/N)." Answered (Y/N).

"Very fishy for a name, anyways back to my offer. I'll take you anywhere you want to go, and I'll pay for it." Offered Marie.