Agent 3 (Female) x Agent 8 (Female)

We begin in the Deep-sea Metro when Captain Cuttlefish ask Agent 8 for assistance on figuring out Agent 3's looks.

"Here, I need your assistance on figuring out Agent 3's looks." Said Captain Cuttlefish.

Captain Cuttlefish immediately gave Agent 8 the sketch and pencil to try and figure out what she looks like. Agent 8 thought hard and long and thinking of inspirations in her mind.

"Maybe a heroic Squid? Or an aerobatic type? Hmmmm, maybe I'll take the romantic type." Though Agent 8 when thinking for what she looks like.

Agent 8 started to erase a few of the sketches Cuttlefish drewed and went all wild for what she might look like from Cuttlefish's accounting of her looks. "Two long tentacles for hair, bright red eyes, and in a vest hero suit." Agent 8 finished drawing the sketch and took a quick glance at it.

"Quite the beauty for a sketch, I hope the Captain agrees with my vision of her"

Agent 8 gave the sketch to Captain Cuttlefish and the captain took a look at it.

"Lemme see, hmmm... Wow 8, this description of her is truly marvelous. You should really work in art when we reach the surface." Complemented Cuttlefish.

"Veemo!" Shouted Agent 8 with joy.

"Alright 8, let's go get that last Thang and get out of here." Says the Captain.

Both 8 and Cuttlefish entered the train and proceeded to go and try to get the last Thang from the Sanatized Octarians.

Several hours later...

Finally, the last Thang was collected and Agent 8 and Captain Cuttlefish return to the strange "telephone" and gave him the last Thang. The Telephone started assembling itself and turned itself into a Blender.

"Inside now, the "promised land" awaits." Ordered the Telephone to Agent 8 and Cuttlefish.

Both of them entered the Blender and suddenly realized that it didn't lead to Inkopolis and only started to slowly start itself up to blend both of them inside.

"Somebody help us! Get us out!" Shouted Captain Cuttlefish while pounding the glass to try and break it.

Marina and Pearl, who were listening to what's happening, tried to hack their way onto the Telephone's system to turn it off.

"Oh cod, I can't hack it to turn it off." Said Marina, sounding very worried and heavily concerned for their safety.

Meanwhile, Agent 3 was trying to find her way out of the metro and meet up with Captain Cuttlefish. Suddenly, she heard the scream and banging somewhere near her. She quickly ran to find the source and saw windows showing the source. She saw Agent 8 and Captain Cuttlefish trying to get out of the Blender.

"Finally, I found the captain, and some Octoling with him." Thought Agent 3.

She quickly started to take a look at Agent 8 real quick and analyze her real quick.

"She sure seems to be my type, a pretty, tan colored, Octoling... Oh wait, I started having a crush to an Octoling I just saw and having bisexual thoughts already." Thought Agent 3.

After finally finishing analyzing the situation, she quickly prepared herself to break through the window and knock down the Telephone on the blender's lid.

"Here goes nothing!" Said Agent 3 to herself.

Agent 3 immediately breaks through the window and knocked down the Telephone, causing the Blender to power off. The force she used to break the window and the impact of the ground caused her to become unconscious.