Callie X Agent 8 (M)

Inspired by 3DROD comic and requested by many others...

Enjoy...

Many days had passed since the good guys beaten the twisted AI back in Inkopolis Bay and in Tentakeel Outpost here in Octo Canyon, three squids just hang out and chat about whatever. Among them was the pop idols themselves, the Squid Sister.

"Marie! Can I try them on? Please?" Callie pleaded with her gray-haired cousin, wanting to wear those cool hypo shades.

"NO." She annoyingly responded. "You haven't learned anything, haven't you? I don't want 4 to go after you for the fourth time this week."

"What was that?" Four (F) said in the background, seated far from them on a couch watching TV.

"Nothing!"

Then, out of nowhere, a familiar face jumps out of the kettle, and accompanying him is a complete octo stranger, looking at them blankly. The duos looked at the figure, and they exclaimed in excitement.

"Grandpa!" Yell the cousins together at the sight of an old ass squid.

"Hello ya'll. I just came here to stop by and look at my favorite grandkids in the whole wide world." He begins walking up to them and smiles at the same time. The cousins looked at the male octo, and both had the opposite reaction to the fellow.

"Oh yea, girls, I'll like to introduce you to our proud new member of the team, Agent 8." He presents his arms to the newest member like he has just invented something revolutionary.

And he had just remembered that he needed a crane to walk around, so he fell to the ground.

"Woah!"

The cousins just stood looking at the new recruit. Marie wasn't very impressed or happy about the news. She clearly remembers what the Octarians did to her cousin.

Callie also stood, looking at Eight silently but with an expression of shock and shyness. So many emotions were running through her mind, but the one that was dominating all of them was love. It's clear that she immediately developed a crush on that octoboy.

"H-h-hi." Callie uttered this to Eight, slowly approaching him to shake his hand.

"An octoling, really?" Said Marie with a grudge in her voice.

Hello, Callie Cuttlefish. Nice to meet you." The octoling spoke calmly and blankly, raising his hand to shake her hand as well. She held on for a while before letting it go, and just like that, our pink pop star just froze in front of him, still keeping her hand in contact with his. She shyly but aggressively looked first at his eyes but soon began wondering around, looking at places like his exposed, smooth belly and his latex uniform, just thinking about all kinds of naughty stuff in her mind.

Her cousin noticed this and rightfully placed her hand on her shoulder, snapping her back into reality.

"Cal, you ok?"

She embarrassedly looked at her cousin. "Huh huh. Yea, I am. I was just thinking about that food you told me about an hour ago."

"Ooooh, what's this new fella?" Approached Four, placing her hand on Eight's shoulder.

Cuttlefish stood up from his unfortunate fall and spoke for the Octo boy, saying, "That, Four, is Agent 8, our newest member of the team. Please don't place your hands on him; he's still sensitive about that whole sanitized thing."