Kakashi was amazed at everything. "Wow, you certainly live like a princess. How ironic."

"It's my father's requirement. Anyway, what's your purpose here?" Sakura felt uneasy to have her close companions in her household where she felt confined. It was always to behave differently than she normally would.

She sipped on her tea to calm her nerves. It was refreshing and the fragrance warmed her insides.

"We have an urgent mission to accompany a newly appointed king of the Land of Honey to his palace." The silver-haired Jounin said.

A team of elite Jounins? Feels a bit extra. She thought.

"Alright, I'll be right back." Sakura stood up. "Please enjoy your tea, it's not sold anywhere else."

She left the room and headed to her quarters to pack her things, not forgetting to change into proper attire. Once she was done, she called for the men in her team and left the Haruno compound.

The team waited at the gates of Konohagakure for the king.

After a few moments, a carriage came and a young looking man stepped down. He has caramel blonde hair and honey coloured eyes, quite attractive. His facial features were prominent and sharp.

"You will be accompanying me, assume?" He said while facing Kakashi.

"Yes, Your Highness. My name is Kakashi Hatake." Kakashi bowed in respect.

"I'm the king of the Land of Honey. My name is Kazuki." He smiled and scanned the trio behind the older Jounin. His eyes stopped on the girl and walked towards her.

He took her hand and kissed it as a greeting. She gave him a smile and introduced herself, "Sakura Haruno. It's a pleasure to assist you."

"A beautiful name for a beautiful girl." He mused, "Suits you perfectly." A tiger purred from her shoulders and the king was a bit alarmed by it. "Don't worry, this is my companion in battles. All three of us have one." He turned his attention to the two men beside her.

"Neji Hyuga."

"Sasuke Uchiha."

The King did not miss the fiery emotion in their eyes, it only amused him. He nodded and entered the carriage with grace. Neji and Sasuke's glare followed his figure. It pisses them off that Kazuki showed no sign of flaw in every moment.

The team got into a defensive position with the team leader in the front, Neji at the back of the carriage and the other two on either sides.

The journey was somewhat peaceful until they left the borders of the Land of Fire. The bush rustled and the presence of about twenty shinobis were sensed.

The three tiger-nins hopped out of their owner's shoulders. Sakura and Sasuke unsheathed their weapons, ready to attack and heightened their senses. The back of Sakura's neck tingled and she looked back, catching a pair of honey coloured eyes. Thinking that he was worried, she reassured him with a smile which he returned.

Masked shinobis stepped out from the bushes and aimed for the carriage.

The pinkette's sword buzzed with electricity, it glowed a brilliant blue colour. She raised a sword and started to point the tip of her sword to the intruders. They were struck by it and collapsed onto the ground.

Those shinobis were from lower ranks, easily defeated by the Jounins. The rest had taken care of their side as well when Sakura turned to look.

The pack continued their journey calmly and the prince stared at the pinkette in amusement and interest. Sakura noticed it, but brushed it off. The King means nothing to her and this will be the last time they'll see each other.

==

Dedicated to Shipperfriend for adding this story to your reading list! I hope you enjoy reading this story!

First question: Who should Sakura end up with? Neji or Sasuke?

Initially when I wrote this story, Sakura was intended to end up with Neji; thus why Neji was in the team in the first place. However, I thought more people would read this story if it's SasuSaku, so please give me your opinions! I'm not sure how to continue it without deciding who she should end up with because I need to build up her relationship with them.

~Joelle

Published: December 2014Rewritten: 15 May 2018

Rewritten: 15 May 2018