51

Kayla

I woke up feeling Dave rubbing my stomach. It's funny because he does that often when he's sleep. I gently moved his arm and got myself out of bed to use the bathroom. It seems like I go every five minutes now.

I attempted to scroll through my phone while on the toilet but I got blinded by the bright ass light.

"Why the hell is this shit so bright." I mumbled as I turned the brightness all the way down.

I scrolled past a gossip page and saw Dave's face. I rolled my eyes because I already knew they were on bullshit. I clicked on the article link and the page had posted the pictures that Ming took.

"This bitch."

I absolutely hate jealous and fake ass hoes like if she didn't truly fuck with me the way I fucked with her, she could've left me alone. I was not pressed over a friendship with none of these bitches expect Diamond. Ming letting all that built up jealousy show and it's not cute. I would've really had more respect for her if she would been friends with Tania from the beginning instead of switching sides like a weak, following bitch.

I finally got off the toilet and washed my hands before going back into the room. I was going to get back into the bed but I the strongest craving for pancakes and eggs hit me. I walked downstairs and went to the kitchen. I got out everything I needed and mixed up the pancake mix before turning on the stove.

I made myself 3 pancakes then rinsed the pan out so I could fix my eggs.

Dave appeared at the entrance yawning and rubbing his eye. "Baby, it's 3 in the morning. What you doing?"

"I got hungry." I shrugged

He walked over and took a bite full of eggs and pancakes. "You make me some?"

"It's on the stove."

"Ima have to get back in the gym. I'ma be fat as hell I keep eating like this."

"Nobody told you to come down here and be inspector gadget."

"I ain't feel you in the bed and you know how that goes." He shrugged

"So, you know you on almost every gossip page right now."

"For what? I didn't do shit." He frowned

"They got those pictures of you and Ming."

"How? I thought she deleted them."

"Well someone must've saved them before she deleted them."

He sighed loudly. "I don't have time for this shit. Why can't people just leave me alone."

"You too fine for that." I caressed his face. "A bitch is gon always want my spot. And you a rapper. Thats two points against you right there."

"I quit." He shook his head then laughed

"Right. Know yo ass playing." I walked to the sink and rinsed my plate off.

"Girl bye." He waved me off "Acting like you know me."

I laughed loudly. "I do know you." I boasted. "I know you so well." I stood in front of him.

"What number i'm thinking of?" He crossed his arms

"3"

"That's easy." He paused. "Food?"

"Steak and eggs. Ketchup on the side."

"Ok, ok." He nodded.

"What I wanna do right now?"

"Fuck." I smirked