48

Mieko "Ming"

I sat at my vanity and wand curled my hair. Tania walked in and sat on my bed.

"Guess what." She spoke

"What?" I looked at her through the mirror

"Dave East is going to be at Level tonight."

"I know." I smirked. "Why you think we going."

"Ooou you sneaky bitch." She laughed

I laughed with her. "You know me. I gotta get close to him tonight."

"You know that's Kayla's man." Tania rolled her eyes.

"Do it look like I give a fuck? He should've been mine."

"She not even all that."

"Exactly. Being friends with her was like being in hell. I barely got attention. Everyone was always so focused on her. She can sing, she can dance, she ran track, her hair is nice, her eyes are pretty, blah blah blah. I got tired of that shit." I shook my head. "Every dude that I wanted, wanted her and not me."

"That's exactly how it was with me." Tania shook her head. "It's like they see her and everyone else becomes invisible. The bitch not even that cute. Especially not cute enough to pull Dave East, the fuck." She scoffed. "And you see she claim to be pregnant by him? Probably trapped that nigga."

"Had to! Aint no way he willingly got her pregnant. And she really think she hot shit because she a so-called model now. Uh news flash bitch, 98% of models are actually ugly."

"I can't with you." Tania laughed loudly

"I'm forreal."

"What about Christian though?"

"What about him? It was cool while it lasted but I'm on to bigger and better things." I smiled at myself. "David is going to be mine tonight."

"Are you ready though? I know that shit packed by now. You taking forever."

"I had to look good for my man. Shut up." I grabbed my bag off the bed. "Let's go."

Dave

"You got this bitch packed tonight." Shooter leaned over so I could hear him over the music

(R.I.P Shooter 🤞🏽💙🕊)

"You know the vibes." I took a shot of Hennessy

"Yea. A lot of bad bitches in here too."

"I thought you was fucking with Mina?"

"I was. But she moved to Atl and claim she wanna focus on school so..." he shrugged

I nodded and continued vibing to the music. I took another shot and walked to the railing of V.I.P. I looked down at everyone on the floor dancing and I did my little two step to the music.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and I instantly tense up.

"The fuck." I removed whoever it was and turned around

"Hey baby." She smiled

"Don't fucking touch me. How you even get up here? Matter fact, where is my security?" I looked around.

"Chill out." She laughed. "I just want a night with you." She attempted to rub my chest but I smacked her hand away

"Nah. Not happening. You need to get the fuck on ling ling." I shooed her away

"It's Ming." She rolled her eyes. "We can't talk?"

"Hell no. I may be drinking but I'm not drunk and I'm well aware of who you are. You think I'm dumb? And aside from you being my girl's ex bestfriend, you not even my type. Nice try though."

"Bullshit. I look good as hell and you know it. Let me just please you tonight." She grabbed the waistband of my jeans.

"I'm really not trying to cause a scene right now and embarrass yo ass. Get the fuck off me and out of my section."

"I got you girl, let's go." Some girl walked over and pulled Ming away.

"See you later baby." She winked and then laughed as she walked off

MaKayla

I rubbed my stomach as I watched a movie on Netflix.

"I still can't believe you're pregnant." Diamond sat beside me with a bowl of popcorn.

"Ooo." I reached for the bowl.

"Fat ass." She laughed

"So." I shrugged and stuffed my mouth.

"Have you thought of any names yet?"

"Nope." I shook my head. "I got time. Hopefully something comes to me. I know he's not getting Dave's name because Dave is already a Jr. that's too much."

"I feel you on that." She paused "You need something that no one has. Like G Herbo son, his name is Yosohn. That's unique as fuck."

I nodded in agreement "True. We'll figure something out."

My phone vibrated while I was watching the movie. I glanced down at the screen to see who it was.

I couldn't read the full message so I went to my messages and clicked on the number

My mouth dropped open as I scrolled up to view the pictures. It was Dave and Ming in the club and she was all over him. I could feel myself getting hot so I stepped outside and took some deep breaths to calm down.

"What's wrong?" Diamond walked outside.

I handed her my phone and sat by the pool. I didn't know what to think, how to react, and the fact that she plans on posting them is even worse.

"Oh this bitch tried it forreal." She shook her head. "Let's pull up. You don't even have to get out. I want the bitch."

I simply shook my head. "I want to know what happened. Why was she able to get that close to him. Touching all on him and shit. The fuck is her problem?"

"You can clearly see he wasn't with the shit. Look at his face."

"You and I can see that but to the media that's his normal face and they're going to eat this shit up. Which is exactly what she wants."

"So what now?"

I shook my head. "Nothing. Just have to ignore it until I hear Dave's side."