49

MaKayla

I sat up waiting for Dave to come home. The pictures hadn't made it to the media yet so I was glad of that. Diamond was right here with me. I could hear the front door being unlocked so I turned my attention to the door.

Dave's tall frame came through the door. He stopped to take his shoes off. He was headed upstairs until Diamond cleared her throat.

"What ya'll still doing up?" He walked over to me.

I held up my phone for him to see the pictures.

"What's this?" He squinted then rolled his eyes. "This bitch."

"What happened?" I crossed my arms.

"Not shit. You could tell from the pictures I wasn't fucking with shorty. I was minding my business in my section then out of nowhere I feel arms around me and it was her. She was tryna fuck and I shut it down. I'll go back to the club and get the camera footage right now."

"Camera footage?" Diamond gasped. "This nigga aint lying."

"That's it?"

He nodded. "I guess she thought she had me cause I was drinking but nah. I was well aware of my surroundings and I would never do no dumb shit like that. Fuck with her and lose you? Nahhh. Not even worth it."

"She said she was going to post them and she did about 30 minutes ago. Nobody has ran with it yet."

"Fuck." Dave ran his hands down his face. "My label is not going to be happy with this shit." He shook his head.

"See! Let me get this bitch one time. She fucking up everything." Diamond stood up

"You know where she be at?" Dave asked.

"Hell yea. If it's not the club then it's home. She really a lame." Diamond laughed

"Oh say less. Let's go." Dave grabbed his keys

"Wait a minute. I didn't agree to none of this." I laughed

"That bitch out here telling lies making it seem like I'm some hoe ass nigga. Got you looking dumb and you won't let her get tagged? I'll decide for you," he turned to Diamond, "let's go."

I watched as they walked towards the front door. I sighed and got off the couch. "Wait for me. I might as well come along for the ride."

Dave pulled his hellcat charger out of the garage and we got in. He doesn't drive this car often so I know nobody will be checking for it. Me and Diamond got in and she gave him the directions to Ming's house. She wasn't far and Dave was driving fast as hell so we got there in no time. He pulled into the drive way and turned the car off. Diamond hopped out and ran up the the front door and began banging on it. I rolled my window down and watched in excitement.

The front door swung open and Ming stood there. Diamond grabbed her by her shirt and pulled her out the house.

"What the fuck?!" Ming yelled

"Shut the fuck up!" Diamond punched her. "You out here trying to be a home wrecker. Got muhfuckas out here thinking Dave would cheat on Kayla with you. Bitch are you dumb?"

"Kayla ain't shit."

"I ain't shit but you trying to live my life!" I yelled. "You want to be me soooo bad. It's hilarious." I smiled

"Fuck you!" Ming yelled. "And you get the fuck off me." She pushed Diamond

Diamond lunged at Ming and began punching her. I watched like a kid in a candy store. Ming was getting her ass beat once again. Of course Ming went in for the hair pull but Diamond didn't let that stop her.