26

Diamond

"So you're coming to Kayla's party tonight right?" I asked as I watched him shift positions on his bed.

"I am if you're going to be there." He smiled and bit his bottom lip.

"You are so extra." I laughed.

"Nah, forreal though, I'll probably slide through there with my brother."

"Mhmm." I nodded

"Don't worry. You'll see me." He smirked.

"Boy, nobody is checking for you."

"Yeah. Aight." He laid across his bed.

" He laid across his bed

"I'll see you later. I have to start getting ready."

"It's 3. The party doesn't start until 8." He scrunched up his face.

"Exactly. It takes time to look this good."

He smacked his lips. "Whatever. 98 percent of the time ya'll females take is spent on dancing around the bathroom and singing. I peeped." He nodded

I laughed loudly. "Anyway, I'll call you back later."

"Aight." The call ended.

I tossed my phone onto the bed and got up. I'm getting ready at Kayla's house so I packed a bag with all of my outfit possibilities. The sound of a car horn caught my attention. I peeped out of my bedroom window and Kayla was in the driveway. I grabbed my phone, charger and duffle bag and made my way downstairs.

"I'm leaving." I spoke to my mom as I walked through the living room.

"See you later." She never took her eyes off of the tv.

MaKayla

Diamond walked out of her house and got into the car.

"You got everything?" I asked

"Yep." She grabbed the seatbelt and buckled it. "We about to turn the fuck up tonight!"

"Yes." I sighed. "I gotta go straight home because Anthony is already there and waiting to start on this head of mine."

I've been out all morning trying to find something nice to wear tonight.

"What color did you decide to do?"

"You'll see." I smiled

I pulled out of the driveway and headed towards my house which was only the next street over.

"You think he'll have time to curl my hair?" Diamond asked.

"He should." I shrugged as I pulled into the driveway.

We walked into my house and headed straight to my bedroom. Anthony was sitting on my bed, scrolling through his phone.

"You ready?" He asked