15

MaKayla

"He kissed you?" Zo eyes lit up

I nodded as I continued eating. I called Zo and Diamond after I left Dave's and they met me at my house. Mina is out of town and Ming wasn't answering. Thankfully, my mom cooks a lot so they stayed for dinner. We were currently in my room eating brownies and ice cream.

"He likes you." Diamond smirked before eating a scoop of ice cream

"What? No." I shook my head

"Uh yes, the fuck. It's obvious." Zo added

"Not possible, besides, I have a man." I swirled my ice cream around in the bowl. I wasn't lying but it wasn't a secret that my relationship with Christian was definitely different.

"Christian?" Zo scrunched up his face. "Girl fuck him."

"He's right." Diamond agreed. "I mean you said yourself that you two barely talk now, which I call bullshit, but whatever."

"Bullshit? He works, our schedules conflict."

"Bull-shit." Diamond bit into a brownie. "Ya'll been together for almost a year and these last two months y'all suddenly have 'conflicting schedules'. Right." Diamond rolled her eyes.

"So you think he's cheating?" I looked at Diamond and Zo.

"Yes." They both answered

"Let's pop up." Zo stood up. "Right now, surprise his ass and see what is really up."

"Woah. I have never done no shit like that before."

"Well it's a first time for everything." Diamond pulled me to my feet

"I didn't even agree to this."

"You're on trial, we're the jury. You don't get to decide now let's go." Zo threw a hoodie at me

"Where ya'll going?" Raven spotted us as we walked past the kitchen

"Out." I rolled my eyes

"Take me with you."

"Hell no." I crossed my arms

"Well I'm telling mama then." She crossed her arms

"Cause you a snitch and a hater. Why you wanna go for? You don't even know where we going."

"And?"

I stood there looking at her.

"Fine. I don't even care. I have better things to do." She put in her headphones and walked upstairs.

I walked out of the house and got into Zo's car. I put my seatbelt on before he pulled off. I directed Zo to Christian's apartment complex which was about 15 minutes away. He pulled into the parking lot and found a park.

"So what's the plan?" I asked

"Plan? We winging this shit. Come on." Diamond hopped out

"Do you have a key to his place?" Zo asked

"Yes." I responded

We snuck across the parking lot, as if he could see us. We probably looked like a group of thieves.

"What floor he stay on?" Zo whispered

"Fourth."

"Oh my god." He dramatically sighed as we climbed the second flight of stairs. "Bitch, this is too much. I'm about to break out into a sweat. Eww."

We finally reached the fourth floor. Zo's dramatic ass was acting like he was about to die.

"Shut up! He could hear us coming." Diamond spoke