20

MaKayla

5:34AM

The sound of my alarm woke me from my sleep. I felt around for my phone so I could turn the alarm off. Dave's arm was wrapped around my waist and his head was on my chest.

His grip tightened around me. "Stop moving." He sleepily mumbled

"I have to get up and get ready for class."

He groaned and rolled over. I was able to get out of bed and see that my phone was on the floor. I picked it up and turned the alarm off.

"You don't even have clothes here. How you gon get ready." Dave walked passed me and into the bathroom.

"I do have clothes." I held up my bag

"Oh so you just finessed me out of a shirt last night then."

"Basically." I laughed

I stood in front of one sink and Dave was in front of the other. We both stood there and brushed our teeth.

"You can't hang with the big dogs." Dave laughed. "I had your ass knocked."

"Shut up." I washed my face

"It's cool though. I'ma fix that."

"Whatever." I turned the shower on.

"You coming back here after class?" Dave leaned against the counter

"I don't know." I pulled my shirt off and stepped into the shower. I turned around and he was gone. I grabbed the soap and my rag and began to bathe myself.

Once I was completely done, I rinsed off and stepped out. I dried off and put on my clothes. Since I didn't have any hair products here, I had to leave my hair wet.

Walking back into the bedroom, Dave was sitting with Kairi on his lap, attempting to put her hair into a ponytail.

"Awww." I smiled. "Look at you being a daddy."

"I know." He smirked

"And you look cute." I tapped Kairi's little nose and she smiled. "Where ya'll going?"

"I got a meeting, her moms coming to get her." Dave spoke

I rolled my eyes and went to pick up my bag. I did not want to see his babymama this morning. I need to hurry up and leave. She irritating as fuck.

"So you don't need me tonight then?" I looked over at him

"Nah." He shook his head. "I don't need you but I want you." He bit his bottom lip and smiled as he finally finished Kairi's hair.

"I'll have to see if I'm free. You know I gotta share my time equally with my men." I joked

"Don't play with me." He laughed "I'm hosting at a club tonight. You should come, bring ya friends and shit." He pulled his pants up