Bad Idea

Chapter Six

.

Elsa sighed twirling a strand of her hair between her fingers

Sometimes, she hated being there. In Spirit School. With all those people sucking up to her. They see her for with a title. Not the real her. She didn't stay with the other 'Seasons' because of popularity she involuntarily gained. She stayed with them because they were her friends - the only people that saw her for her. Well, maybe also Hiccup.

Suddenly, the door burst open.

"Elsa, dah-ling! Why aren't you ready? You were supposed to help me with my ah-mazing outfit!" Charlotte pouted her plush strawberry-lipstick covered lips and flapped her manicured fingers in demand.

Elsa smiled patiently. Charlotte had been coming here more often to earn more status or, in her case, 'popularity points' so she could score one of the princes. Naveen had been driving her nuts by hanging with other girls instead of her.

"Oh, good evening, Charlotte," Elsa sat up from her window seat, "I suggest we do your outfit tomorrow. After all, Naveen won't even be awake right now to see your attire."

Charlotte pouted. "That's why, dah-ling! Naveen has to be asleep so he can't see it!"

Elsa raised an eyebrow. She wished Anna was here or even Merida. They usually scared Charlotte away from her. But the other Seasons were out for some 'girl time' at the cinema which Elsa had politely declined to go to because she had enough on her hands at the moment.

"What are you so busy with anyway, dah-ling?" Charlotte eyed Ela's comfy yoga pants and blue tank. Elsa pursed her lips. She felt a little offended by Charlotte's disgusted look. What's wrong with what she was wearing? She liked the little snowmen on her top! 

"I'm reading." Elsa answered airily, not showing an trace of her annoyance. For the sake of it. Charlotte meant well. Just a little spoiled, that's all.

Charlotte's blue eyes widened, "Reading?!"

She said it with such distaste, Elsa imagined her burning down the library with a glitter-coated gasoline can.

"Oh, yes. Pocahontas is coming over to work on our 'Go Green' project." Elsa lied, smiling sweetly at Charlotte. Charlotte didn't exactly liked Pocahontas. Pocahontas preferred jumping into waterfalls and strolling through forests just to feel the grass between her toes while Charlotte preferred mani-petis and spa-days with little french perfumes that smell weird but were an exception because they were 'totally in'.

Let's just say, when those two met, it didn't go well and Charlotte ended up with a humming-bird in her backside. 

Merida found that experience fah-nny.

Charlotte's puggy face scrunched up in disgust, "I just remembered I have to meet up with Cindy. She's showing me a new pair of ah-mazing heels on offer. I'll catch up with you later, dah-ling."

"Bye." Elsa murmured. Charlotte left and Elsa smirked to herself. Merida would been proud of that little fib. She didn't like Charlotte either.

"Hey." A new voice greeted. Elsa let out a gasp and fell off the window seat in surprise, her book landing flat on her face and her feet tangling her her silky snowflake-printed faded duvet. Ah great, she just did an Anna there.

"Oh Oden! Uh, sorry, Elsa." Hiccup stooped down and lifted the paper-back off of her face. He chuckled at her annoyed expression. He did feel really awkward around Elsa but that was just him. She was complete opposite by being so confident and graceful all the time so it's a wonder how they get along with his clumsiness.